Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

dear friends:

another night has passed. another night of my frail body hunched over my shitty dell laptop - looking at stock pictures on rakuten of skulls 5010xx with red tab. i bookmarked every single shop that I could find on rakuten that stocked skulls with red tab.

I then stayed up till 5:30 AM translating 3 paragraphs that I wrote from the depths of my heart into japanese and sent an email off to all of the stores. as the sun rose, i feel that some of the japanese stockists with red tab began to sympathize my story. I told myself I would not sleep untill at least one japanese shop would reply. I didn't give a horse fuck about the time difference, I needed one clear anwser.

some of them refused to ship skulls with red tab to the US, I then explain that I am willing to pay an extra $65 if they were to ship them to US. finally, after 3 weeks of searching and 48 hours of no sleep, I get a reply from what could be the sweetest man in the world: Daichi from FabFour.

in this email, I explained to him how desperate I was to have skulls with red tab in my life. he, being the sweet and loving man he is, agreed that if I send him the retail price of skulls + $80, he would ship them to me using a different carrier then EMS. As soon as I made payment through PayPal, i felt butterflies in my stomach. I wanted to scream like a little girl and dance around, but my mom was in the other room and she would have been angry with me, lol!

I have not heard back from Daichi from fabfour yet. Hopefully he has shipped them already or is getting ready to. I just can't wait until I open that package and see the bright, shining red tab and the slubby, beautiful denim that is skull jeans. I might never be able to take them off, ever! LOL! I would be buried in these babies!

Hopefully I recieve them soon. Just to ease everybodies nerves who were worrying, I have finally found my skulls with red tab. the journey is over. sometimes I just want to cry, because i have been through so much this year and this was a present to myself in a way to say: be strong. the red tab on the jeans now signifies my strength, and the courage in my eyes.

i can't wait. i love you all and I knew everything was going to turn out ok, it always does.

I hope that you guys have success with finding red tab like i do.

peace, love, and happiness to you all.

oh dude

are those a red tab? where did you find a red tab?

i've been looking for a red tab, i feel empty inside without one and i just really want someone, someday, to say "hey bro are those red tab skulls"

please tell me where you found them

please tell me where to get red tab skulls

i thought it was all over...

got some skull 5010xx today!

I tried them on and the fit is about spot on, but I havent soaked them yet and the knee is a tad restraining on my knee if I were to lift it up high. Kinda dumb I know, but the knee should stretch out some with wear correct?

^^ soak them, and then wear them daily. they will stretch. i'm recommending the soak to get starch out, not to shrink them, cause they wont shrink much anyway...

anyways, i'm wondering why kid is so pressed over the red-tab? if he ''never takes them off'' like he says, it will eventually wear away anyway...and thats when sufu will have his first suicide victim...

I tried them on and the fit is about spot on, but I havent soaked them yet and the knee is a tad restraining on my knee if I were to lift it up high. Kinda dumb I know, but the knee should stretch out some with wear correct?

just soaked my new pair too in very hot water (50 degrees celsius) for 30 minutes.

did not shrink in the waist.

shrank max. 0.5" in the inseam.

so, after my second pair of 5010XX I doubt anybody talking about shrinkage beyond 0.5" anywhere. its just not happening!

if they don't feel like plywood, send them back. but yes, they will stretch comfortably with a few wears. enjoy!

anyways, i'm wondering why kid is so pressed over the red-tab? if he ''never takes them off'' like he says, it will eventually wear away anyway...and thats when sufu will have his first suicide victim...

80 bucks for a red tab?

Ultimate superdenim fakepost.

since when has white sneakers and jeans been a fashion faux pas?
White sneakers are dope but white sneakers and new jeans are a dicey proposition.

Beard was only worried about the whiteness of my white sneakers - blue jeans and white canvas sneakers will never be a fashion faux pas.

Btw, Beard - I only had them on to expose the fit in a better manner on my usually crappy pics. Nevertheless, they are not really white any more, due to heavy partying in them.

i've seen a few pairs in supermarket

might wanna check there to see if you can get a deal before you try retail

both size 28

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=155895

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=147570

also

anyone interested in a size 27 indigo? i need to move these so i can buy another pair of denim and nobody will buy these shits

34 tagged.. but actually measure 36 across the waist. have a feeling that they are too big and might have to go back but, just for kicks, what do you guys think? My true waist is 34 and I'm 6'1 'bout 167 lbs..

Photo27.jpg[/img]

Photo28.jpg

Photo33.jpg

It's a shame really as I got the last pair from the UK stockists so I'll have to wait for re-up or go international to size down. Beautiful denim though...