Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

been wearing my skulls for 4 weeks now. i want to soak them the first time to get rid of the starch, good idea? if yes, cold soak or hot soak?

Go for it; water temperature won't matter, just shake them up a bit in the tub to work out the starch. The shrinkage will be negligible since they are sanforized.

been about a month for my skulls now. i had an unplanned soaking today as i was riding my bike to work and it started pouring. no real fading going on, just some creases set and a pretty good looking ass fade from my bike saddle.

my white suede saddle has turned so much brighter and blue since ive been wearing these skulls compared to riding my bike everyday for 6 months with my apcs.

good news for 5010 lovers..

i've received notice from yuichi at pirates that they'll have skulls in stock tomorrow. hopefully that means everywhere else should be getting as well..

the drought is over, now everyone put in your orders and lets see some new jeans up in this thread.

We'll have ours on wednesday along with a full stock of the 5507 6x6.

Guest Mr Snowcap

how would one go about ordering skulls with red tabs? fabfour won't ship the ones with red tabs to the US, what other websites will?

Guest ChunkO

just ordered some raw 5010xx's from pirates. sized down one cuz i know they gonna be doin a lot of stretchin once I start wearin 'em. hope they don't crush my balls to much in the first week...

Do you know how I can sell my Analchemist Skull jeans besides f*!#ing eBay?

did you try the supermarket forum on here?

Guest Mr Snowcap

how would one go about ordering skulls with red tabs? fabfour won't ship the ones with red tabs to the US, what other websites will?

Guest Mr Snowcap

OK GUYS I NEED HELP.

i heard skulls 5010 6x6 raw stretch, should i size down one? also, straight out of the box 31 skulls are measured 32, so if I was a 32 should I get 31 because they would stretch? or would they just be too tight all around?

where can I buy skulls with the red tab? what websites will ship to the US?
OK GUYS I NEED HELP.

i heard skulls 5010 6x6 raw stretch, should i size down one? also, straight out of the box 31 skulls are measured 32, so if I was a 32 should I get 31 because they would stretch? or would they just be too tight all around?

its called a proxy yo. search that shit. lets not turn this into the dreaded apc thread.

Skulls be the new APC? :eek:

Edit: Just +repped the snowcap by accident. Can someone heavier than me please reverse that?

Hey all i just received my skulls 5010xx 6x6 size 32 from fabfour.

i wear New Cures 31, thin finns 31.

these fit perfectly, if i had downsized i reckon these would have been too tight.

These jeans are really amazing!! i cant wait to wear em in and get some good photos up for you all. i couldnt believe how stiff they are, but ive been wearing them for the last 4 hours and they have loosened up.

enjoy

skulls1.jpg

skulls2n.jpg

The fit will eventually mold decently to your body. Size down if you want a slimmer fit. But, if you size down, the initial months of wear will be uncomfortable because the 5010 is so tight in the seat region, but again, they will eventually mold to your body and form a decent fit after wear.