Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

skulls5010xx6x6 10.5 months. 1 soak, no washes. These are in door pictures because its raining outside, my photo skulls suck, they look way better in person.

p1000928mr8.jpg

p1000930qm1.jpg

p1000931cn9.jpg

hidden rivets destroyed my backpocket :-x This was taken with the flash on to show the wear and tear.

p1000924ce1.jpg

skulls5010xx6x6 10.5 months. 1 soak, no washes. These are in door pictures because its raining outside, my photo skulls suck, they look way better in person.

p1000928mr8.jpg

p1000930qm1.jpg

p1000931cn9.jpg

hidden rivets destroyed my backpocket :-x This was taken with the flash on to show the wear and tear.

p1000924ce1.jpg

Wow! those are pretty nice! isnt the fone hard to take out of the coin pocket though??

If i don't want a slim fit but something a little more forgiving

should i size to true or size up one?

will the sizing be identical to the blacks?

or the 5507's will work

alot of people say to get true to size in washed and size down one in raw. I just got the raws in my true waist size though and they fit really well, I don't think i'd be able to fit into a size down. And the blacks are sized down one i think so you should get 1 size larger then your indigo fit

::: X-Post from Raw for Women thread :::

Just got these size 2 Skull Lindas for my wife. It took her a while to get them on, but after a little stretching they should hopefully fit perfect.

Don't mind the gigantic cuffs... I just didn't want her walking on them in case i needed to resell them :)

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg

I must be totally weird, or got an "imperfect" pair of raw 5010 6x6's. Now, my legs & thighs are crazy skinny. Levi's 511's are a little loose on me. But I can wear a 31-32 waist. I got the 31 in the Skulls and the waist was very loose on me. When I would sit down there would be a crazy gap in the back where the jeans would show massive amounts of underwear. But a belt took care of it. But the legs and thighs were very tight, surprisingly.

Anyway, that was back in May, and I really only wore them over the summer before switching back to my Sam's, so only about 3 months of wear on them.

But I soaked them today to get rid of the starch. They were starting to tear or break the denim near the fly without much whiskering going on. Also, they still made that stiff denim noise when I walked around, like there was card stock in my pockets and stuff. That water was nasty yellow. We'll see how they come out.

Skull Jeans Contest Poster!

Comes with names of many Sufu all-stars and all the photos from the contest all put onto one poster.

Come get em while we've still got em here for free at Self Edge..

We cannot ship these under any circumstance...

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

What! hey Kiya what if i bought something and the poster just happened to fall in the box? Whats the chances of that happening?;)

We can totally do that for you just as long as you're ok with us folding the poster to fit into the box.

Just note that in the comments field of the order..