Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Self Edge will have a full stock of the Skull 5010 6x6 RAW this week, including size 36 which they just started producing because i urged them to for so long. :)

Hey does anyone have experience with the black 5010s? Do these fade more after a soak? Since they are light colored for black jeans, I assumed it wouldn't really make a huge difference. I've been wearing them pretty hard but they're barely fading even in the seat (and I ride my bike in them everyday). Some fading in the back pockets but that's it. Worn 'em 4 months including a month in 95+ degree weather.

edit: so I searched some more and found that many have this predicament... anybody have any progress since then?

Some evolution, 9 months first wash

Washed at 50c no spin cycle, with a ton of salt. This is its third wash. (No PS tweaking) 13/14 months

12 months, contest end. No wash

skullupdatexn5.jpg

13/14 months, 50c wash.

bro do you size down on this? and how much do you size down?

thanks...

little less than first week of wear. give me your thoughts and advice.

IMG_0040-1.jpg

IMG_0041-1.jpg

IMG_0042-1.jpg

heres my advise: 1) grab jeans in morning. 2) insert right leg(foot first), then left 3) pull up to waist,then button. 4). live, and take off before sleeping(optional) 5)repeat until jeans NEED a wash, or hot soak. 6) wash/soak, and start again @step 1

heres my comment: wtf? youve had your jeans for less than a week. wtf do you want one to say? theyre brand f-ing new. dont let cotton duck see you posting shit like this... or he'd cut you up and sew you back together like a mr. freedom jean. still, i cant -rep a noob....

can anyone help me, i have a pair of nudies right now im bout to finish, theyre real nice..but i want another pair after this...i want a cut very similar to this one...

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/images/...dies_bb_01.jpg

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/images/...s_bb_01_01.jpg

alittle loose on top and tapered at the end because i wear alot of vans era...

the reason i dont buy that pair is i dont want another pair of nudies wanna try something new out maybe something a little heavier too...

any recommendations? thanks in advanced

im interested in skulls

Hi there!

I left the Fabfour at the end of last month.

the past two years, I got really great experience from SuFu guys and SJC members.

Thanks you all!

I will keep visiting Sufu and myNudie.

but, my new office is a design company.

therefore, don't ask me about your sizing anymore:-D haha.

by the way,

Finally, 5010XX 6x6 has been re-stocked!

Please ask to BiG, Self Edge and all dealer shops soon!

Hi, sry if this is posted before. My pair of 5010xx skull jeans has been machined wash twice( yea i know its scewed) But is there anyway to get e effects from a raw jean that has been washed properly. I own this pair since the start of 2008 and it has been washed around mid year. It has not been washed before and after the 2 machine washes. So, should i wash it now? If so what is e correct procedure of washing. Or there is already no way to salvage my pair of jean. In need of replies, thanks.