top 10 skate videos

bobbyhundreds

• 4 weeks later...

I'm thinking of a skate video I saw when I was a kid...Wanna try and get it coz its still the best skate video I can remember but can't think of the name... maybe u guys know the name if I tell u what I remember about it:

Theres like 4 skaters, 1 real young like 12yo?

Theres Dinosaur Jr, Milk and Jackson 5 on the soundtrack - the kid skates to 'I want you back' by The Jackson 5.

At the end they're all like skulling booz and driving and they set it up like the car goes off a cliff and blows up. icon_smile_big.gif

Thanks in advance.

Anyone listen to JFA by the way? Best to skate to imo. Its like i'm in 1983.icon_smile.gif

2000AD Hectic Homeboys Lace Themselfs on a Daily Basis

Blind - Video Days is what you're looking for.

Go to your local spot and pick up the new blind video "What If?" and the video days is on there as an easter egg...otherwise you can try buying a dub on ebay, maybe download it somewhere. Go buy the new flick though, worth it to have video days on dvd chaptered. As well as supporting the fucking industry.

Edited by poobrowne on Apr 17, 2005 at 03:52 PM

• 2 weeks later...

Any of the early Plan B videos...

also, HokusPokus (old H-street video) had an amazing soundtrack with Kirk and the Jerks and the Cry. Public Domain was good with first showings of Danny Way, Bucky Lasek, Chat Thomas, Ray Barbee.

First video I saw was Wheels of Fire (Santa Cruz). I loved the Jeff Kendall section. Streets of Fire also had the infamous spin on the fire hydrant by Natas.

The last video I saw that was amazing was the Toy Machine video...damn, the name escapes me right now...

Any one remember FuckTards? or the Big Brother video called Shit?! (prelude to Jackass)

• 4 weeks later...

1. Blind Video Days

2. Consolidated #1 (first video)

3. 1984 (the Terror part)

4. Spitfire Wheels (the first video when cards was still on label)

5. Santa Cruz "Streets of Fire"

6. Santa Cruz "Speed Freaks"

7. H-Street "Hocus Pocus"

8. Girl "Yeah Right"

9. Toy Machine "Good & Evil" (Harms is my boy so I was stoked on his first real pro part, sorry I'm bias.)

10. FUCKING ANIMAL CHIN

Guest mocazen

1.BLIND'S "VIDEO DAYS"

2.GIRLS "YEAH RIGHT"

3.CLICHES "BON APPETIT" MOVIE IS THE SHT

4.ANIMAL CHIN

5.HOT CHOCOLATE

6.SORRY

My one and only

Quote:

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

THE NUMBER ONE VIDEO IS THE BLIND VIDEO!!!!! THAT SPIKE JONZE DID!

ALSO, THE SECOND IS LOVE CHILD BY WORLD INDUSTRIES... YOU ARE TALKING EARLY 90'S!!!!

ILL ILL

I BET NONE OF YOU GUYS HAVE HEARD OF THOSE VIDEOS!

WELL, I WOULD SAY 90% OF YOU.

--- Original message by NDGFakersLoveTheLakers on Apr 28, 2005 09:34 PM

hmmm??? maybe you should read some of the posts!!!! you will notice that most of us have picked "THE BLIND VIDEO!!!!! THAT SPIKE JONZE DID!"

lololol

If i have to explain, you wouldn't understand[url=" http://www.frontside-nm.co.uk"] <a href="http://www.frontside-nm.co.uk" target="_blank">http://www.frontside-nm.co.uk</a>

• 1 year later...