Anyone with rotton ass feet? excessive sweating?

breakfasteatre

Quote:

Use X-socks they have a footbed stitched with real silver

which counteracts the stink and they won't be crunchy

after a days use. I sell their ski sock and they are also

the warmest I've ever tried. made in Italy.

$45.00US but worth every penny.

--- Original message by Pancho on Dec 5, 2005 02:07 PM

Leave it to superfuture to recommend a $45 pair of socks as the solution to foot odor.

Try putting baby powder on your feet before you go out and put baking soda in your shoes when you take them off.

Edited by Toronthoe on Dec 5, 2005 at 02:42 PM

If you want a permanent fix then go see a doctor. My sister had this problem with her palms and feet as well I think (and she's in great shape, not some fat fuck). She had a surgery done to fix the problem. Can't remember which part they actually operated on, but something for you to think about.

ok, this seriously works.

i got this "natural" deoderant @ my local supermarket/drugstore

and noticed on the thing it said u can use it on feet, so i tried it, and it totally killed all the odor. i was like wow. apparently they also make footspray... so check it.

and u don't even have to really apply after the first few applications... just good soap and water will do.

http://www.thecrystal.com/

Try only wearing each pair of shoes you have for 1 day per week and never wear the same pair in the same week. They need time to dry on the inside. No synthetic material in your shoes...that stuff will make your feet rot. Get some lightweight canvas like some old school Tretorns that really breath for hot weather. You can wash them and they only look cooler. Stay away from Chucks...they look cool but they are freaking stink machines.

• 11 months later...
I find my feet sweat alot, and that some of the shoes i use more often than others smell horrible, like really bad.

Any surefire ways to remove odour? I bought febreeze antibacterial but that shit does nothing

as well, the febreeze smell is disgusting

anyone been to a doctor due to excessive sweating?

throw a bunch of pennies or copper coins into your footwear. copper will kill the odor.

i had the same issues with slip ons in the summer, but i'd be wearing the same pair months on end with no socks to the point wher ethe footbed would start to get sticky. mmmmmmmm. sometimes i think shoes just reach the point of no return. no matter how many times you wash them, even with bleach.

seriously though, i used to pick up athlete's foot or just general stink in high school when i swam. make sure your feet are completely dry before putting on socks. baby powder or gold bond rubbed on your feet before putting on socks helps immensely.

If you want a permanent fix then go see a doctor. My sister had this problem with her palms and feet as well I think (and she's in great shape, not some fat fuck). She had a surgery done to fix the problem. Can't remember which part they actually operated on, but something for you to think about.

yeah the best way is surgery! they had to cut off one of the nerves that triggers the excessive sweat! yeah i have sweaty hand and its a bitch! but its also pyschological (whenever im high i never get sweaty palms) so yeah

did they just remove a sweatgland or something? did her insurance cover this? if not, how much did this cost?