Sign in to follow this  
sufu1

++++superfuture 4.0 !!!++++

So we all have our own gripes with the new sufu...but is anyone listening and when will we see some changes? I'm trying to be real civil about this all, but this layout is actually giving me a headache...not to mention all the bugs and inconveniences as listed above...

I come back months later to this?! What is going on? I can't see anything!

The page numbers and reply button are impossible to find beneath this mass of polka dots. :confused:

A lot of people hated on the new facebook but they simply didn't understand it.

That will not be the case with this website.

A lot of people hated on the new facebook but they simply didn't understand it.

That will not be the case with this website.

yah, this isn't a new and better version that just has an adjustment period, this new design is.. underdesigned. superfuture has evolved in to an unusable, over featured monster.

If any of you know how to use stylesheets in Firefox, or any other browser, I'm working on some custom rules to fix all this crap. Whoever designed this really needs to think about their css files a little bit more.

#global_col_left{

display:none !important;

}

.alt1 .smallfont{

display:none !important;

}

This will remove the left column, and remove the bar under the replies that shows the thread title in every post. I'm working on more, but I'm also sooo tired.

I just tried finding something and the onboard searchfunction isn't working (as it never has), with the google search function missing this literally means the forum is not searchable anymore.

Considering how much I used it, for modding aswell (finding duplicate threads etc) it basically makes the forum unusable for me.

There is no way I'm going through the google mainpage everytime I want to find something on the forum, apart from the fact that the links it took me to are still death (which I'm sure is only a temp issue).

Ok, here's an interesting "feature" ...

If I go to the user control panel (http://www.superfuture.com/usercp.php) it shows me a list of the threads to which I am subscribed. In THAT list of threads the good old green checkbox still exists which has the mouse-over message "go to first new post" YAY!

But I click any of them and I get a blank white screen.

BOOOOOOOO

10characters

This is really really poorly executed. There are a few things I like but mostly its just shit.

FAIL

Please re instate 3.0 with an updated super market or somethng.

This makes me want to post on style forum and the only thing I really like over there is the sufu ghetto thread....

This is really really poorly executed. There are a few things I like but mostly its just shit.

FAIL

Please re instate 3.0 with an updated super market or somethng.

This makes me want to post on style forum and the only thing I really like over there is the sufu ghetto thread....

Oh another thing I forgot to mention.

It is damn near impossible to navigate this site with my black berry.... Kinda kills it even more.

whoever "designed" this needs to find a new career, it's just way too much, seems like the design took precedence over the site's user friendly-ness

For the record, I just went to another forum to view a collection wich was posted there by a sufu member who took the pics from sufu!

This is killing me. I don't even know where I can see PMs/subscribed threads.

And, I'm normally quite open to change.. But this change sucks.

my posts keep getting deleted

can't we just go back to 3.0 until all of these things get fixed?....or stay with 3.0 :)

so many new looking buttons, all crammed up.

also where is the link to the last page!

I also don't like the fact my bookmarks don't work anymore :(

Agreed re: design. Design is supposed to WORK for the user. The user isn't supposed to have to WORK to make sense of design. ftw. Stupid Icons, LOUSY navigation.

does suck how my bookmarks just went useless......and i went around in circles just to get to my inbox.....

epic fail

bookmarks are not useless, have to do some copy and pasting but you can get all your old bookmarks back by doing this just copy the "/showthread.php?t=51056&" portion of the url and paste it onto "http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk"

new sufu urls

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=51056&

old sufu urls

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=51056&

old sufu has supertalk first now in new sufu everything starts with www.superfuture

my last post was deleted but it didnt contain anything offensive...in summation:

the new version reminds me of a text-based version of the streets of japan whilst on an acid trip

i know i could be endlessly entertained reading the endless number of love and affection threads on supertalk and in the trash but just letting you know that there is a now a

++++ Supertalk 3.9 Bugs Go Here ! ++++ thread on superofficial.. which is collating all the BUGS.... and going to make it a lot easier to troubleshoot and sort through rather than us having to troll.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=140119

thanks for flying superfuture. we hope you are enjoying the inflight entertainment and haven't thrown up yet.