Sign in to follow this  
sufu1

++++superfuture 4.0 !!!++++

wow, this new layout is going to take some getting used too :o

we have to reload the whole fucking page including the utterly worthless navigation sidebar every time we skip a page to type on a forum website slightly skewed to the right.

I look like a fucking idiot using this website because it looks like my browser isn't loading the page correctly. It is extremely cluttered and the dots are laughably bad. Revert to sufu 3.0 and never mention this monstrosity again. This is turning into GameFAQs message board bad.

1. Color scheme needs a change. Where is the green/blue? I loved the green we had going on, it felt like home. This white is hard to stare at for too long. I know the runways of NYC for ss09 were monochrome but come on now.
  2. Sidebar makes forum content look cramped. Makes everything look like some weird blog, actually, not a forum. Sidebars are useful for navigating online shops, the old way of navigating worked fine.
  3. Dots are way overdone. So is the "super" prefix.
  4. Just a personal preference, but the new graphics suck. Circles > squares.
  5. Thead page numbers/last page. That was useful. Sure you can click on the little arrow under "last post" but it isn't the same.

How come when I use the tags if I click beyond the first page of results it redirects me to the superfuture home page?

Suggestion:

Highlight threads that have been clicked on / viewed ... the old SF used to highlight the thread title in a purplish colour...this was a good thing

... too cramped. hurts my head.

off-center/unnecessarily wide navi on the left, unnecessary steps to threads/boards, the dots... :( pls chg.

Suggestion to whoever designed this:

Think about a new line of work

I could get used to this format.

But do something about the empty space on the left column. It's driving me crazy.

QUICK REPLY:

i think ive found out the locked thread icon

it appears for all the threads ive posted in, but not those i havent

im guessing the locked icon just got uploaded twice by accident

My first thoughts on the front page were good. I really liked it. Then once I got to the forum it was just a cluster fuck. I don't get the dots, I don't like the new rep bar/power. The forum part needs to be wider, and the panel on the side is useless. On the good side, the colours are a nice change.

Am I the only one who's having trouble with their subscription notification emails?

-Jake

so they updated everything but there isnt a way to navigate the forum at all on my phone.

its more annoying than it is on a laptop...

is there a superfuture :: supertalk :: mobile?

no?

and there are threads that say they are locked, but actually aren't. like the waywtc thread has a locked picture on it.

1. Thead page numbers/last page. That was useful. Sure you can click on the little arrow under "last post" but it isn't the same.

exactly. i just want to access the last pages of a thread. not go to the first page and then access the last page. minor yet an inconvenience

WTF happened to my post. shit just disappeared.

4.0 blows new icons sucks ass new layout sucks ass it like learning a whole new language. the search function is def. not working. locked threads are not really locked since you can still post in them. drop down box in supermessages doesn't work you can keep trying to go to your sent messages folder but it will not work.

the left column being a nav sucks since it doesn't scroll with the page so everytime you want to access those options you have to scroll back up, what a waste of space

don't edit your posts or that shit will disappear

more rant, limiting us to only 4 pics per post yet they want us to consolidate our sale threads to include as many items as possible to avoid posting a new thread for every item. hows that possible with only 4 pics per thread

this is like a friend going away on holiday and when they get back they suddenly have a disfiguring disease and hate you

I am excited to see how the new and improved supermarket turns out but there is a definite need for a replacement for this ill-conceived layout and design.

I am excited to see how the new and improved supermarket turns out but there is a definite need for a replacement for this ill-conceived layout and design.

try searching for something in supermarket