Sign in to follow this  
sufu1

++++superfuture 4.0 !!!++++

- sidebar is way too big.... try using a "skyscraper"/vertical rectangle shaped ad instead of the HUGE square if you have to use a sidebar for an ad..

- the dots are horrible on the eyes... needs more lines. everything looks soo cluttered...

(it won't accept a post edit)

- will there be a different option for viewing the Forum Index? having to click each box simply to see what the last reply was is horrible in terms of functionality.

:)

I just tried to edit my above post like 10 different ways. fuck the future.

YOU CAN'T EDIT POSTS!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!? GAHHHHHHHH............

THE ONLY THING THAT NEEDS TO BE UPDATED IS THE DAMN MAPS. GOOGLEMAP THAT SHIT.

- will there be a different option for viewing the Forum Index? having to click each box simply to see what the last reply was is horrible in terms of functionality.

:)

that function sucks a big one. also most of the tags are gone and subscribed threads are linked to the old site :(

Definitely going to side with going for a widescreen view - there's no reason to have a center aligned site when you can make it stretch itself out.

Also it doesn't support bullets

Other suggestions:

-Helvetica is a nice font and all, but why not use actual text instead of images?

-supereverything? really?

-Bring back the page numbers on the user control/make it easier for me to get to the latest post

-Navigation shouldn't be superfuture > supertalk > supertalk > superofficial

Wow I'm going to stop whining - however if you guys do want/need programming help is there anyway members can pitch in?

Ok apparenlty editing works now?

i've found another glitch. the last five entries on the sidebar are

calendar

archive

faq

legal

logout

i believe they should be

supercalendar

superarchive

superfaq

superlegal

superlogout

this shit has so many polka dots it seems like hiroshi fujiwara designed it.

it's fucking lame to browse through the forums and extremely difficult, whoever designed this shit doesn't have a clue of what is practical on a web forum and seems like has never been in one. the left sidebar size is fucking stupid but i guess you needed to squeeze another advertise in the page right?...

this site development is the equivalent of a fashion student who is making sketches but doesn't have a clue about human proportions. get your money back wayne.

you put it pretty bluntly but I'm going to have to agree with you. half the screen is a navigation bar that I will barely even use.

Am I just retarded or is there now no way to to immediately to the first unread post in a thread? :(

Am I just retarded or is there now no way to to immediately to the first unread post in a thread? :(

I couldn't figure it out either...

I usually don't care so much, but this layout is so crazy that I'm not sure it's worth dealing with...

And that left hand navigation definitely takes up way too much space.

My post just vanished, I edited it and it was there and when I came back to thread it completely disappeared.

Anyway.

I seriously have a headache and my eyes hurt, staring at an all white screen is similar to looking into a lightbulb!

(The fact that I'm exhausted might have something to do with it, so I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt for now)

Also I dislike how the forum finds it necessary to remind me of wich thread I'm viewing above every single post...

Mine vanished too. So I still can't access pm.. If anyone can help me, pm me.

Not editing as I don't want another post missing, but if the google search is really not here anymore and it seems that the regular search has not been fixed it basically means that the forum is not searchable anymore, that is a very bad thing...

Mine vanished too. So I still can't access pm.. If anyone can help me, pm me.

pm's work for me. go to supercontrol on the top right and then supermessages on the left.

My post just vanished, I edited it and it was there and when I came back to thread it completely disappeared.

Anyway.

I seriously have a headache and my eyes hurt, staring at an all white screen is similar to looking into a lightbulb!

(The fact that I'm exhausted might have something to do with it, so I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt for now)

Also I dislike how the forum finds it necessary to remind me of wich thread I'm viewing above every single post...

hey look at the bright superside... if you go to the superfront page you can look at a superpicture of yourself :)

you can just add "supertalk" to the end of a supernormal google supersearch. i know its not the best solution but it superworks.

i thought there will be improvements, new features. this is just a graphic redesign. garbage!

i thought there will be improvements, new features. this is just a graphic redesign. garbage!

and i feel like its slower to boot

I just tried to edit my above post like 10 different ways. fuck the future.

It was a pain in the dick earlier, I kept trying to edit it too, before I thought fuck it, I'll just post again...

Emails for thread updates no longer provide working links to get to those updated threads. Fingers crossed that will be fixed.

-Jake

yeah, i thought there were gonna be huge backbone changes, but this is just a vbulletin skin

perhaps the big thing was changing the cms and making superfuture one big entity rather than a bunch of detached things

by the way where are the old maps? the google ones arent half as steezy.

The forums should have been left the way they were. I like a good change now and again, but it has to be for the better. The new design is hideous, difficult to read, difficult to navigate, and just disastrous in pretty much every respect. Way to go.

everyone who has a signature adds more dots to the page. some even 2 or 4 rows. dots dots dots FUCKING DOTS!

bistableir2.gif