Sign in to follow this  
sufu1

++++superfuture 4.0 !!!++++

yes.

ok. so get ready to say gooby to sufu 3.0...

i think Goose25 plans to take it off life support his friday - paris time -... and so sufu will be offline for about 48 hours until the final migration takes place...

expecting a dec 1 start in usa.

brave new world peoples.

batten down the hatches.

the end of the beginning or the beginning of the end?

!! :)

Why is there so much space used on the left hand column? Could we shrink it down a bit and remove the ugly banner ad at the bottom left?

The webpage seems too dense vertically which is making it really hard to read.

The banner ad on the left takes up way too much screen real estate too. Making the banner ad the same dimensions as the one above and putting it at the bottom would look a lot better.

It would be nice if the supertalk options on the left could be implemented in a mouseover of the supertalk above, or at least justified completely to the left of the webpage. As it is now it's taking up way too much screen real estate.

+++++ we rock +++++

And why the excessive use of dots?

Can we get lines back again?

The quick edit function just failed on me, twice.

Anyway, crap at the top leaves the bottom of threads cramped to the right side for no reason. Depending on the resolution of your screen, there's a higher chance of pics causing your page to scroll horizontally now if they're big enough. Which can be a pain in the dick when it stretches posts.

ugly ugly ugly ugly , you didn't need to change the forums at all the main site tweaking is abit meh but the forums are a disaster

i guess i can get used to this layout

there are some genuine problems though

- no "go to last page" option when looking at a list of threads

- wrong descriptions and icons show up often (superlists in supertrash, lock icon on unlocked threads, etc)

- i've only been using this for like 10 minutes but i'm sure there's more

guys pressing on the [>] will make you go to the last page.

i cant find the private messaging link!!!!

Some design elements are quite cool but you've gone overkill on the dots, believe me! It all seems to have moved back as far as good design is concerned and it's making my eyes water trying to read threads.

there are too many threads discussing the same thing yo

this is really hard to browse

but

im sure we'll get used to it.

EVERY SINGLE link to a thread or post in the old forums doesn't work. surely it wouldn't be that difficult to always make

supertalk.superfuture.com/~~~

redirect to

superfuture.com/supertalk/~~~

navigation on the left is totally unnecessary, it just takes up space on the width of our browsers. now i have to scroll to the left and right. left column should have been placed on the top or bottom.

this shit has so many polka dots it seems like hiroshi fujiwara designed it.

it's fucking lame to browse through the forums and extremely difficult, whoever designed this shit doesn't have a clue of what is practical on a web forum and seems like has never been in one. the left sidebar size is fucking stupid but i guess you needed to squeeze another advertise in the page right?...

this site development is the equivalent of a fashion student who is making sketches but doesn't have a clue about human proportions. get your money back wayne.