$220 Mij Dior 19cm 32-28-30 - Priced For Quicksale...

Guest undercovervisvim

Guest undercovervisvim

REFS: MIZUIQUE, YOUNGWAN, DANGERDOOM, SUPREMESUPREME, DOUGHTNUT23, MATINMATIN92, CRAIGZZ07, MRLOKKI!, BIGGIE_W (streetthing)

19cm cut, blue dior denim, pics available upon request $220 SHIPPED

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS

I AM LEGIT AND AM CURRENTLY DOING A TRADE WITH TAJERO on this forum where we both exchanged items . which is still in process . i assure you, you are safe !

pair sold to cmirsky

http://flickr.com/photos/symplex/398328041/sizes/l/

I have yet to see the traded item. Shipping to the US does not take half a month. I have repeatedly PMed undercovervisvim with no reply. Still optimistic that the package will arrive.

**** THIS GUY says I purchased a pair of MIJ from him, but I actually DID NOT.

I had planned to, but then became suspicious of his motives when he tried to pressure me into making a quick decision by lowering the price ridiculous amounts.

For those of you currently involved with this guy....I really hope you get your items......

I've had two people PM me about this guy so far...From what I see here and the experiences I have heard about via PM, I doubt this guy is legit.

Please avoid dealing with this user. He is a thief and a liar with absolutely no conscience. One can gain and lose money, but a person is nothing without their integrity. fuck you undercovervisvim.