Guest jmatsu

do you harvest yr nose-doodoo?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. do you harvest yr nose-doodoo?

• yes, i constantly am mining for gold.
    • yes, but only in the shower/bath/bathhouses
    • yes, i eat them
    • no, i make my bitch clean my nose
    • sometimes on special occasions. snot-creampies/snot bukkake and such.

how do you snot rocket properly? whenever i try it, it doesnt go smoothly in one direction, it sprays everywhere. is it only supposed to be done with boogers, or can it be done with globs of snot?

it should be done with a nicely coagulated glob. you can usually tell what sort of discharge its gonna be before you blow. you can't be havin no shotgun boogie blast all over your helmut jacket, mannnn!

btw, toilet roll paper thickness and 6-8 inches long.

girth ftw tho

we will work gud together

i only pick my nose if it's one of those annoying ass ones where it feels like its everywhere but deep inside. sometimes it may take you a minute or two and when its out it's huge. but it feels so good when it's out.

a reward.

fuk.

i wipe boogers on the side of my bed sheets, its ok cuz i wash em often. also, when theres snot in my nose, i stick my finger in there covered by my tee sleeve to absorb it.

that is fucking nasty. eating is definitely the cleaner option. munch away friend.

yo promonnitoff,

me and u is cool, so i r mad disapointed. why u gotta lie? u know u pick your goddman nose. not saying you wipe that shit on jawns...

i mean what u do if shit ain't liquid and it b interfering with your breathing and shit?

i pick my nose and wipe shit off at the gap in the lady's underwear department.

if u pick the hard bits out with a tissue

and u dispose of the tissue properly

it doesnt really count as picking

ill stick i finger in there bareback when i dont have a tissue and its really uncomfortable and theres no other option