Matthew Williamson for H&M

Enigma89

• 2 months later...

a friend of mine whos a stylist had some MWxH&M stuff at her place the other day and just by looking at it, it made me think WTF is going on...

btw the leather IS shit, but its leather. at least the sample was.

i seriously doubt H&M will ever do a menswear colab which will become overly sucessfull...

• 2 weeks later...

ohhh, keeping in mind that this IS H&M, the collection isn't complete s-ii... true, i don't think i'd wear it all at once, but components can be worked in here and there...

that studded leather jacket that people either had to have or hate on proved to be a tricky get...apparently, stateside, nyc and la were the only cities to receive it, and within nyc, only two of the stores...i managed to cop the last one in my size @ the midtown location...the quality of the leather is what it is...at this pricepoint, i wasn't asking for anything more :) a good accent piece...tho...

where yesterday this launch occupied the whole main floor on 51st & 5th, it's been reduced to a small corner today...so this stuff is moving...

i still like the peacock spade tee in white. tried on a few other pieces yesterday. Studded jeans in pink, i enjoyed the most. The navy suit with the flamboyant edges wasn't doing anything for me as was the button up that goes along with it. Wanted to see the shoes, seersucker, and the blue hoodie but the store I went to didn't have either.