mass

robert geller sux

born in hamburg, like andreas brehme

pilarbrehme001aj8.jpg

look at her tits

what is this reverse hate. what happened to geller band wagon. you know what. the two people who actually can afford to buy geller (ie joey formal, clopek) and not sell it right away on the supermarket haven't said anything negative. the rest of you just hate what you can't afford. i think it's time for reverse reverse hate.

OCEAN SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turkish gold

king of kings

what is this reverse hate. what happened to geller band wagon. you know what. the two people who actually can afford to buy geller (ie joey formal, clopek) and not sell it right away on the supermarket haven't said anything negative. the rest of you just hate what you can't afford. i think it's time for reverse reverse hate.

do I detect a hint of... bitchassness?

LoL

i love how lab caught feelings

and thinks i'm a trust fund kid and live in the suburbs

when he lives in knoxville tennessee but tries to give off the impression he lives in the slums of 'da souf'

do you realize there are people on this board who actually know me in real life?

LoL

LoL

i love how lab caught feelings

and thinks i'm a trust fund kid and live in the suburbs

when he lives in knoxville tennessee but tries to give off the impression he lives in the slums of 'da souf'

do you realize there are people on this board who actually know me in real life?

LoL

Typical Injun-bro.

as an expert on the subject (spent several months living with them in their natural habitat), i can confirm that the scientific name is Frater indianus but bro injun is a commonly used colloquialism

heh heh heh heh

I don't support Robert Geller because i heard that in an interview with Oprah he said that he didn't want Canadians wearng his clothes!!!!

I don't support Robert Geller because i heard that in an interview with Oprah he said that he didn't want Canadians wearng his clothes!!!!

Who would...:confused:

Canada's #1 Geller fan is that QB that always kicked your ass in school

the sound of a thousand google searches for "hikikomori"

Seriously? I remember reading a bajillion articles about that years ago when they started noticing the trend.

ah yes, the thread I clicked but did not read because I saw a kodiak post

oceanside2.jpg

dude, how old are you? Hating on Canada was like, so 3rd grade when the South Park movie came out. n00b.

my only geller piece loves being degraded. stains of every color on that shit... brown, red, sticky transparent, yellow and purple. look like rainbows.

ayo.

dude, how old are you? Hating on Canada was like, so 3rd grade when the South Park movie came out. n00b.

hating on Canada is life