Streetstyle

inaya

was about to post this as well, one of the best looks

i've seen lately. also looks like paul harnden coat...

I loved this from the sart, and posted it to another "fashion" board. They hated it, and deemed it schlumpy, the coat was too worn, and hated the boots.

They also hated this, which I think is nuts:

http://www.thesartorialist.com/photos/9288ROrnbrwnWeb.jpg

rafsimons1.jpg

this is great, he just looks like he doesnt give a shit about fashion, standing outside the Chanel show

raf has put out so many bomber jackets throughout his career, is this one of his?

rafsimons2.jpg

this coat is nice too. looks like jil sander or something

1149BigBagWeb.jpg

Everything here is just off. It would maybe look better if he had a lighter jacket with more proportionate shoulders and longer arms. The pouty look on his face doesn't help. It looks like it was custom made for a short fat man. I also don't like when people wear those kinds of boots with tight jeans. Or jeans in general. Buzz off, Prince Vince (who gets it!?).

raf has put out so many bomber jackets throughout his career, is this one of his?

this coat is nice too. looks like jil sander or something

I thought that was Raf himself at first, then the 2nd pic cleared it up he wasn't.

Raf lookin pretty dapper at the JS show with the black suit buttoned all the way + black shirt. Even doin the air kiss signs, the guy is getting the hang of it i can see.