inaya

Streetstyle

That 2nd fit from the sartorialist doesn't look that good to me.

Pretty meh. It's just the lighting and the photo that make it look good.

He be good SA, not too intrusive but knows his Rick.

I just kind of assumed that a guy walking around TriBeCa dressed like that, must work at one or the other... although, I just realised he's the same guy in the NY store item photos

He was at the A party

not as tall looking IRL

but he's like 6'

Jeep, no one looks as tall IRL to us!

how tall are you and jeep

6'5 right here. anybody i meet for the first time round here it's pretty much the icebreaker.

how tall are you and jeep

6'5 right here. anybody i meet for the first time round here it's pretty much the icebreaker.

we are both 6'7" or around that.

i work in the building above RO, see that dude everyday. looks like a super boring job, barely anyone ever in there... i usually see fat russian dudes buying plain white dress shirts.

jeep will the RO sa is at least like 6' 3" i know everyone looks like ants from your perspective though. that julius leather he rocks all the time is fucking great.

lol....

the RO store in Paris sounds interesting though, thats one of the pilgrimage retail spaces of mine even if most of the clothes aren't my style

jeep will the RO sa is at least like 6' 3" i know everyone looks like ants from your perspective though. that julius leather he rocks all the time is fucking great.

How tall is Allan? Cause he was def shorter than him, and Allan is shorter than me. But shit, its all relative haha

allan is around 6' 2" or so i think maybe more, everyone just looks tall to me so i cant tell

allan is around 6' 2" or so i think maybe more, everyone just looks tall to me so i cant tell

haha, true enough. Anything left from the sales over @ the store? Or are you guys cleaned out? I slept on the sales this winter since I've been home.

there is some stuff left dude but not much.

figured.

wah-wah wahhhhhhh.

jesus christ

hey jeepster i get this question too much I think it's more apt i pass it on to you: You play basketball?

putting shit into perspective:

n1352641177301805499324zy4.jpg

snitch. But to put things in perspective even more that girl is 5'

jesus christ

hey jeepster i get this question too much I think it's more apt i pass it on to you: You play basketball?

I used to. I play D1 tennis now. For a very bad D1 team.

God thats a fucking silly picture of me. I look 14.

I don't know if you two are allowed to call anyone "short"

especially after having been in the shadow of the jeepster

holy shit thats a big... nose.

anyways, jeepster you should be slaying tall bitches left and right. since the really tall girls (6'+) always complain how they cant wear heels out or else they end up being 'that huge bitch'. youll prob be their only shot to get to feel feminine and like a girl on a night out. since ppl will stare at you two freaks all night, you can just twist it into an 'us vs the world of midgets' thing. dont fuck up too much she should be swallowing your babies.

holy shit thats a big... nose.

anyways, jeepster you should be slaying tall bitches left and right. since the really tall girls (6'+) always complain how they cant wear heels out or else they end up being 'that huge bitch'. youll prob be their only shot to get to feel feminine and like a girl on a night out. since ppl will stare at you two freaks all night, you can just twist it into an 'us vs the world of midgets' thing. dont fuck up too much she should be swallowing your babies.

You're really like that one kid in HS that felt the need to comment every time something about my height was said. To my knowledge that kid is now working day shifts at the local supermarket and taking night school classes at community college.

Step up your game dude, because I've heard it all before, and quite frankly, you're not that funny/hateful. More or less you say the same thing as anyone else and you come off as a try-to-hard wanker.

uh... how was i hateful? please explain. i guess i cause i used the word freaks. but thats honestly what ppl will think.

if anything i was trying to not be hateful. stop being so sensitive you pussy. and for the record i go to UT in austin in beautiful weather surrounded by hot southern CWGs. you go to some bullshit school you always bitch and moan about in staten island. enjoy your miserable college experience.

uh... how was i hateful? please explain. i guess i cause i used the word freaks. but thats honestly what ppl will think.

if anything i was trying to not be hateful. stop being so sensitive you pussy. and for the record i go to UT in austin in beautiful weather surrounded by hot southern CWGs. you go to some bullshit school you always bitch and moan about in staten island. enjoy your miserable college experience.

Actually, I'm quite content. I would take Staten Island over Knoxville any day of the week, in reality, and you seem to be under some sort of delusion that I am having a bad college experience? Quite the opposite considering I made a 3.9 without trying and am applying for transfer to a number of highly desirable institutions that have all voiced interest in my academic record thus far. So please, check yourself lest you wreck yourself.

rafsimons1.jpg

this is great, he just looks like he doesnt give a shit about fashion, standing outside the Chanel show