inaya

Streetstyle

Guest mingrui1526
tumblr_llxsfrLvkv1qzcm07o1_500.jpg

this is better.

really nice.

lFVK9.jpg

love the mmm tabi boots.

Source? I'm lusting over everything going on here.

Those aren't actually shoelaces. Those are runway sample docs that were used for ervell s/s 2011 with the same lacing.

Anyway, I don't think that that is a particularly good look. Its all ervell worn not that well.

I would just like to state that it is impossible to tell with great detail exactly how this all fits considering that this gentleman is sitting down.

IMG_4906.jpg

ps- people worship stupid shit on here. all of these fits are about as forced as an anal-birth

LOL

i dont really give a fuck about all this tailoring/menswear thing but thom browne is a genius/god to me

Source? I'm lusting over everything going on here.

old maison martin margiela red-painted tabi heeled boots

the construction/shape of the neckwarmer reminds me the one from facetasm. it might it from that brand

i guess the lace longsleeved tee is from american apparel

denim vest is either something she found at a thriftstore or costs over 500, made by some obscure japanese designer

edit: after a quick research:

Yui Mamada

Items

Inner: American Apparel

Hooded jacket: UNIQLO (but she's wearing a hooded (?) jumper under the denim thing, which might be uniqlo, but i might be wrong)

Boots: Maison Martin Margiela

Guest mingrui1526
i dont really give a fuck about all this tailoring/menswear thing but thom browne is a genius/god to me

old maison martin margiela red-painted tabi heeled boots

the construction/shape of the neckwarmer reminds me the one from facetasm. it might it from that brand

i guess the lace longsleeved tee is from american apparel

denim vest is either something she found at a thriftstore or costs over 500, made by some obscure japanese designer

edit: after a quick research:

Yui Mamada

Items

Inner: American Apparel

Hooded jacket: UNIQLO (but she's wearing a hooded (?) jumper under the denim thing, which might be uniqlo, but i might be wrong)

Boots: Maison Martin Margiela

you the man

That was some thom browne overload, will! Love it!

so damn good. will wear thom browne everyday of my life when i grow up

shame about the locker loops

i have a sz0 co/wo jacket that's like a size too big i wonder if i should throw it in the wash

I really do like all this Thom Browne stuff but what the fuck is with the tiny ass cardigans?

It looks bad.

this thom stuff is borderline garish will all it's 'covert' branding

It's like the maison Martin margiela "non-tags" that are actually even more branded than just about anything else since you can see them outside the clothing. It's like when in arrested development charlize theron wears her jackets inside out "so you can see the tag." Same thing.

Well weren't the MMM tags like that so they were easy to remove. Just people felt no need to remove them. I am not bothered by the Thom ones though

I miss when browne was just starting and he didn't go overboard with the paper size tags and red-white-blue grosgrain (and jeans and sweatshirts and t-shirts). I blame the buyout.

this thom stuff is borderline garish will all it's 'covert' branding
It's like the maison Martin margiela "non-tags" that are actually even more branded than just about anything else since you can see them outside the clothing. It's like when in arrested development charlize theron wears her jackets inside out "so you can see the tag." Same thing.

Agreed with these two. Will, I can see that he's a genius - but a god? Hell no.

Edit: honestly though it does look super cool on certain things; watch strap, inside of cardigan placket (do you call it a cardigan placket?) But shoe heels and the back of jackets is bullshit.

Well weren't the MMM tags like that so they were easy to remove. Just people felt no need to remove them. I am not bothered by the Thom ones though

This is what everyone says but I've never met anybody whose actually done it. I'm sure some people probably do but its a pretty facetious argument - I mean, what's the point of removing tags that nobody can see anyway? The only impetus to remove them becomes to eliminate the detail that was added... so you could remove them.

Which is kind of funny in its circular logic, actually.

I miss when browne was just starting and he didn't go overboard with the paper size tags and red-white-blue grosgrain (and jeans and sweatshirts and t-shirts). I blame the buyout.

Seems pretty apparent - I mean, literally the season after the buyout it pops up in lower-tier stores with a cheaper line and the mainline pieces become way more branded (and noticeably more tumblr-able, apparently) so it's obviously working. Seen a few guys around rocking it head-to-toe in NY these past few weeks and it still looks totally killer, though.

tumblr_lp8uk2mbvN1r0qk6eo1_500.png

Old one, but still.

I really do like all this Thom Browne stuff but what the fuck is with the tiny ass cardigans?

It looks bad.

In my opinion its aSlightly homoeroticized view on classic ivy wear.

That being said, I love it.

ryno from union

everytime i stop by the shop

he always got some fresh shit on

rynofull2700x1018.jpg

bestttt style

he be ticking all them hipster boxes, yo.

I agreed. Forced as anal-birth.

He got those overripe trends on a near-expiration discount.

^ dude paid thousands of dollars to look homeless

that being said it looks pretty good

Can anyone re-post that picture of the guy wearing Bo Jacksons and a Chicago Bulls beanie? Can't seem to remember what thread it was in.