Streetstyle

inaya

Le-21e%25CC%2580me-Arrondissement-Rhamier-Auguste-Opening-Ceremony-SoHo-New-York-Street-Style-Fashion-Blog-1.jpg

This might be one of the first time I find a streetstyle i rather like on 21earrondissement. Most of the time it ranges from really fucking bad to just below average.

Those aren't actually shoelaces. Those are runway sample docs that were used for ervell s/s 2011 with the same lacing.

Anyway, I don't think that that is a particularly good look. Its all ervell worn not that well.

damn. really want a pair of those. wtb size 7 / 8

• 1 month later...

woosterfit.jpg

i know wooster gets a lot of hate here, but i think this fit is really dope-- totally something i would wear.

the olive and layering gets really wacky with the cropped pants and oversized jacket but you get a glimpse of a classic blue shirt and everything is not TOO crazy cuz he's still got one foot on the ground

yeah he's short and obviously this would look wayyyyy better on a tall young model but i just looove the styling here

tumblr_lmbmv0JBTU1qabxuqo1_500.jpg

dude this is awful...

ya vamp i like every individual piece in that pic, and would wear each one but that picture doesn't do them justice at all. all i can think of is my grandpa and what he would look like in some funky oversized clothes. i feel like the entire ensemble would look better in person, the picture just doesn't do it for me.