Streetstyle

inaya

Love that. The Runway versions was really bugging me. Always wanted some laceups with a bamboo outersole. The pair they showed last year on the catwalk just had too much going on with them.

The two-tone version of that shoe looks even better.

Love that. The Runway versions was really bugging me. Always wanted some laceups with a bamboo outersole. The pair they showed last year on the catwalk just had too much going on with them.

The two-tone version of that shoe looks even better.

yeah this version is sick!

i think what you mean is an "espadrille" type outsole, which i believe is rope, not bamboo

16282550007771804011175.jpg

love the fit on the right

that facetasm neck funnel thing is fuckin with my head in a good way

SO dope. Dude on the right has some seriously awesome paneled shorts (or could they be dungarees with the top folded over?).

http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/04/smart-blondes/

"The pair’s creative adventurousness also spilled over into a recent photo shoot for The Moment, for which Steinman and Haar were fittingly dressed in clothes by White Mountaineering, a Japanese label that mixes up American and avant-garde references with the same abandon as Blondes’ experimenting on their synths. (Yosuke Aizawa, the White Mountaineering designer, honed his chops assisting Junya Watanabe, one of the iconoclasts of Japanese fashion.) “I’ve definitely never worn a kilt before,†Haar said of his outfit. "

Talk about over-matching and over the top accessorizing.

He must be Italian.

I agree. He's working a played gimmick with too much enthusiasm. You can tell by the tasteless accessories. Not enough restraint. Italian style is often over-engineered and it shows.

• 2 weeks later...
4149.jpg

Those are really, I mean really, colorful sneakers. Looking at his overall attire, though, I can say that the only thing that did not match well with the others is his pair of trousers. Or, probably, it's just my fashion sense that's really not working well.