Sign in to follow this  
chingon

Full Tapered Trousers?

I'm starting to realize I can't pull off tight jeans/pants and am always much happier with a fuller pant but can never find any cool ones. I really like what this chick is wearing in the latest sart:

suggestions?

3053806028_0bd6960be3_o.jpg

DOPE, thanks man, that's what I'm talking about

DOPE, thanks man, that's what I'm talking about

straight up homie.

i want pants like this

2l9mewy.jpg

non sweats

where to cop

actually these ones are also my hg trousers (but in black)

n17giuliano_fujiwara.jpg

where to cop

fuck

i will have to 'settle' for cdg

sorry man. also, seeing that pic blown up, i realize the black wool jawnz were single pleated and those orange ones ain't.

I'm starting to realize I can't pull off tight jeans/pants and am always much happier with a fuller pant but can never find any cool ones.

Same here, i started wearing pants cut a bit more generous. cures and 511s and a lot of chinos. I think i might even sell one of my aprils on the market soon. I've been wearing mad Rugby Chinos, if you want slim(er) more trad chino you should try them. Acne has some antifit tapered jawns i thinkkk

sorry man. also, seeing that pic blown up, i realize the black wool jawnz were single pleated and those orange ones ain't.

fuck

even better

pleats automatically make everything steezier

it worked for kris van assche (000000000000000000000000)

i want pants like this

2l9mewy.jpg

non sweats

where to cop

actually these ones are also my hg trousers (but in black)

n17giuliano_fujiwara.jpg

where to cop

fuck

i will have to 'settle' for cdg

Bad pic, but these Hope Goliat Trouser might be an option.

image1xlpe3.jpg

Mass knows what's up.

This thread is going to be mad helpful, thanks everyone so far. Keep up the good work

these aren't trousers, but is there a sweatpants thread? maybe we can make this the "baggy bottoms thread"

_MGL2155.jpg

_MGL2157.jpg

someone sell me these!

i bought the cloak pleated trousers in supermarket and planning to taper it. dont know how much and if i should get them altereed though. they kinda look cool with rolled hems already. will post pics if i do get it done.

you can just buy a bigger size of tighter fitting jeans. but a little higher rise is a better solution. those 5th ave shoe repair pants are ok but the crotch just looks ridiculous that short.

I want something almost like a dropped crotch pant with a taper, except not sweats or dropped too low. Would be nice.

my girlfriend tried on my patrik ervell wool pleated trouser and it actually looked pretty good! The fit is slim (not tight) with a slight taper legs. Not oversized like the ones you posted. You may want to give p.e a shot.

totally feeling the fit on the black pair that mass posted. I can manage to achieve a similar fit with a baggier pair of acne pop chino's pin-rolled that i bought during summer...

2443777807_473bb26c09.jpg

i have the mens version of these pants from whyred. im actually going to get them hemmed and and tapered more because i have chicken legs.

acne has a pair too

Thanks for the contributions everyone, this is a really great thread so far.

my girlfriend tried on my patrik ervell wool pleated trouser and it actually looked pretty good! You may want to give p.e a shot.

FYI, I'm a guy..O-> but, still, I will check them out..

I also been developing some love for non skinny denim cuts.. particularly trackpants.. been looking over some done by bassike...

bassike007pageimage2yu9.jpg

or

bassikejuly21pageimagesh7.jpg

the first one i think is similar to the one that mass posted but in sweats lol :< ... they're actually made for chicks but guys can rock them too imo

Me rikey this thread.

I still want to find a pair of the blue vibskov africa pants on sale. I'm not paying $260 for baggy blue sweats though.

I might have to check out those acne or whyred ones around sales time. I know they're pretty big at the hem, but maybe i can just taper the shit out of them.

I need pants like the one the girl in mass's photo is wearing. NEED.

I like my cdg h+ trousers, but they're pretty wide at the bottom. I kinda want to taper them at the bottom. If i don't tuck, i can only wear with these cn homme chunky laceups i have.

yohji yamamoto? hes been moving towards slimmer pants lately but that dumpy tapered trouser still pops up here and there each season.

I just bought these:

00070m.jpg

osons2_h.jpg

They're really strange: they feel like a thick handknit wool sweater, are cut like dress pants with a sweatpant elastic, and drape like sweatpants. I've already received plenty of stares wearing them.

Melvin, who makes that second pair?

those are both by bassike i believe. was thinking of picking up a pair, but like most people i'm also looking for some non sweats...

I still want to find a pair of the blue vibskov africa pants on sale. I'm not paying $260 for baggy blue sweats though.

Remember when I was selling those OC x Herchcovitch sweats? They are quite similar, just that the bottoms aren't tapered, that's why I thought of letting them go.

Decided to keep them though.

I think I'll just get Material Boy tubbies. Maybe my bonus will come early and I can bomb on them Damir Doma.

I know. Maybe I will just make a pattern and get some made and sell them to everyone in this thread.

those are both by bassike i believe. was thinking of picking up a pair, but like most people i'm also looking for some non sweats...

What are those melange-looking ones on the guy with the frampack? I couldn't figure it out from the tags.