Full Tapered Trousers?

chingon

I'm starting to realize I can't pull off tight jeans/pants and am always much happier with a fuller pant but can never find any cool ones.

Same here, i started wearing pants cut a bit more generous. cures and 511s and a lot of chinos. I think i might even sell one of my aprils on the market soon. I've been wearing mad Rugby Chinos, if you want slim(er) more trad chino you should try them. Acne has some antifit tapered jawns i thinkkk

Thanks for the contributions everyone, this is a really great thread so far.

my girlfriend tried on my patrik ervell wool pleated trouser and it actually looked pretty good! You may want to give p.e a shot.

FYI, I'm a guy..O-> but, still, I will check them out..

I also been developing some love for non skinny denim cuts.. particularly trackpants.. been looking over some done by bassike...

bassike007pageimage2yu9.jpg

or

bassikejuly21pageimagesh7.jpg

the first one i think is similar to the one that mass posted but in sweats lol :< ... they're actually made for chicks but guys can rock them too imo

Me rikey this thread.

I still want to find a pair of the blue vibskov africa pants on sale. I'm not paying $260 for baggy blue sweats though.

I might have to check out those acne or whyred ones around sales time. I know they're pretty big at the hem, but maybe i can just taper the shit out of them.

I need pants like the one the girl in mass's photo is wearing. NEED.

I like my cdg h+ trousers, but they're pretty wide at the bottom. I kinda want to taper them at the bottom. If i don't tuck, i can only wear with these cn homme chunky laceups i have.

• 4 weeks later...

I still want to find a pair of the blue vibskov africa pants on sale. I'm not paying $260 for baggy blue sweats though.

Remember when I was selling those OC x Herchcovitch sweats? They are quite similar, just that the bottoms aren't tapered, that's why I thought of letting them go.

Decided to keep them though.

I think I'll just get Material Boy tubbies. Maybe my bonus will come early and I can bomb on them Damir Doma.

I know. Maybe I will just make a pattern and get some made and sell them to everyone in this thread.

those are both by bassike i believe. was thinking of picking up a pair, but like most people i'm also looking for some non sweats...

What are those melange-looking ones on the guy with the frampack? I couldn't figure it out from the tags.