Quickfire Sale: Rick Owens, Miharayasuhiro, Raf Simons, Viridi Anne, Apc, Rg

illspent

5. Patrik Ervell: size Medium, coated linen windbreaker moderately worn. Has armhole openings/vents, a hood that can be tucked into the collar. Its pretty decadent - silk lining everywhere including hood, cashmere ribbing. Linen coated with polyurethane I think and it is water proof with a really nice texture. The materials and collar/hoodie detail here has not been repeated (believe it or not) and its a great piece though not for the winter SOLD

NEW ITEMS AT THE BOTTOM:

Need some quick funds for a big purchase.

2. Miharayasuhiro: Brand new. Pics from atelier. WOOL sweater zip down with hood/tie detail. Also has a fasten detail at the top of the zip that is pretty nice. Its a dark blue/black color. Size is medium and fits a 48 perfectly. I have no idea if this made it to any sales. Regardless, retail was 400 and I'm asking $300. Let me know if there is a cheaper price out there and I will of course beat it.

SOLD

3. New Item:

Lad Musician sweater, size 46. Too tight for me to close comfortably so i havent worn it much. Wool, nice texture, paid >$400, selling for $150.

lad.gif

4. Raf Simons grey size 31 jeans: worn moderately, washed once with no noticeable change in color/consistency - SOLD

5. APC dark blue almost black New Cure jeans in twill: size 31. Worn a few times tops. PICS and flash make them seem blue but more on blackish side in person. $110

photo11.jpg

photo12.jpg