Korny Azn Gurlz

likewtfyo

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad part is that in the next twenty years this is will actually exist in Tokyo.

sad? SAD? THERE IS NOTHING SAD ABOUT THAT.

THINK ABOUT IT:

2 or 3 am, you just got kicked out of a club/bar for getting rowdy with some girl who ain't feelin' ya. You walk down the street feelin' thirsty, get a beer or soda from a vending machine. Great, you're not thirsty no mo'.

Now you're hungry. Get a sandwich or something from a vending machine. Great, no hungry no mo'.

You just realize that other bitch puked on your shirt. Get a shirt from a vending machine. Great, nekkid no mo'.

You realize now that you're horny, and that one plan b chick went home with your homie.

Get a chick from a vending machine. Great, horny no mo'.

sad? SAD? THERE IS NOTHING SAD ABOUT THAT.

THINK ABOUT IT:

2 or 3 am, you just got kicked out of a club/bar for getting rowdy with some girl who ain't feelin' ya. You walk down the street feelin' thirsty, get a beer or soda from a vending machine. Great, you're not thirsty no mo'.

Now you're hungry. Get a sandwich or something from a vending machine. Great, no hungry no mo'.

You just realize that other bitch puked on your shirt. Get a shirt from a vending machine. Great, nekkid no mo'.

You realize now that you're horny, and that one plan b chick went home with your homie.

Get a chick from a vending machine. Great, horny no mo'.

this made me laugh.

there is a KAG in my study center wearing black hoodie, denim booty cutoffs, black boots, SQUATTING in her chair, like she's takin a dump or something. wtf?

kagkenstone.jpg

Mission Control, WE HAVE LIFTOFF.

request : background + more info on sporechan girl
i think her name's deira hanzawa, graduated 09 in Hawaii or something high school name is,,,,Kamehameha? or something? One of the pic has her name underneath so i googled it and found those
I Searched Her Fb

Kamehameha!

If we all add her as a friend, one of us should get through. Do it for the sake of the thread.

n1306160443302773472241.jpg

n130616044330277339968.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: