Korny Azn Gurlz

likewtfyo

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest umhaha84
Is it me or you almost never see korean girls like that in Flushing or Fort Lee?

you actually never see them anywhere,

they're kept underground somewhere in korea

you actually never see them anywhere,

they're kept underground somewhere in korea

So they're like the really hot indian girls that you see in bollywood movies and you never actually see in India or Jackson Heights.

(i base my opinion of hotels completely on the design, the quality of the rooms, the service, and the bar. i basically never use the restaurants or pool or sauna or any of that junk)

also wifi (i'm even willing to pay for it as long as the rate isn't a complete scam) is a huge plus and i have no idea why many japanese hotels still don't have it. i know for those guys the internet is just this cool thing their phones can do, but come on, you're catering to foreigners. get with the times.

(i base my opinion of hotels completely on the design, the quality of the rooms, the service, and the bar. i basically never use the restaurants or pool or sauna or any of that junk)

also wifi (i'm even willing to pay for it as long as the rate isn't a complete scam) is a huge plus and i have no idea why many japanese hotels still don't have it. i know for those guys the internet is just this cool thing their phones can do, but come on, you're catering to foreigners. get with the times.

well, i've never stayed in any other hotel in tokyo, but the service was great. all their staff called me by name...i don't know how they remembered all the time. the design in the suite was kinda cheesy, but still really nice. there was a huge wood soaking tub. wifi was free. the bar was ok, but too many people. i think the place has probably gotten cheesier since Lost in Translation. but overall it was a really pleasant experience.

to be honest i've only stayed at the conrad and the park hyatt, but you cant mess with the conrad in terms of swag. the only thing that bothers me a bit is the somewhat tacky tree branch pattern, but its subtle enough.

http://www.shredder.net/Tokyo08/

the ramsay restaurant is quite nice (i also tried the brasserie which was decent but overpriced, the chinese themed one is probably similar, but why would you eat there in first place when tokyo has so many other restaurants to offer), the cigar club looked fun (wasnt into cigars back then unfortunately), the bar is one of my favourite hotel bars ever (and they didn't card me even though i was 16 at the time). the lounge on the top floor has great free food. both hotels have amazing views, but the conrad is slightly better because it's at the edge of the city, so you can see everything at once.

service is definitely more personal and over the top at the hyatt, but i like discrete service. i didn't see a single maid in the week i spent in the conrad, and yet my room was always impeccable.

location is kinda crap though unless ginza is your thing. i was too young to go to clubs at the time so it didn't really matter that much. at least it's right on the best subway line though.

but enough about hotels, i want to see more cags

no luck yet with the agent, but i'm staying productive on my own. it's a crazy time right now, been talking to my friends and people are getting dropped left and right, agents, producers, etc. getting laid off. the whole industry has slowed down. so i'm just gonna be patient and maybe get a manager this summer.

no luck yet with the agent, but i'm staying productive on my own. it's a crazy time right now, been talking to my friends and people are getting dropped left and right, agents, producers, etc. getting laid off. the whole industry has slowed down. so i'm just gonna be patient and maybe get a manager this summer.

yeah that does seem crazy, especially since box office receipts are hitting record highs... attendance is up like 16% since last year

edit: and can we have more pics kthx