likewtfyo

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goddamn asian girls have hairy snatch

how can they be so smooth all over

then open up and turn out with more fur than grover

depends on your preference. I think I prefer the smoothness all over than having hairy peach fuzz scratching you while you're throwing some girl's back out. It's alot easier to wax one area than waxing a whole body.

look no further than the ed chen pics

my experience with local girls is fairly limited, i would assume so. In general hair maintenance is not a prominent part of our womens' oeuvre of personal hygiene.

Although when coming across a mainlander who is well maintained in that area, it's a pleasant surprise. I think our up north brethren have overtaken us in terms of adapting a more forward-thinking approach to grooming. To be expected when you got over a billion people clawing their way up, gotta find ways to distinguish yourself from the pack, y'know?

Is it me or you almost never see korean girls like that in Flushing or Fort Lee?

The above CAGs listen to shitty k-pop and want to fuck dudes who sing Disney acapella to them while dressed like a teddy bear. The ones in Flushing and Fort Lee listen to rap and want to fuck korean wiggers.