Korny Azn Gurlz

likewtfyo

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u mad cuz im talking about whores? lol

i posted a fair share of KAGz in this thread so i dont give a fuck, call the cops.

i dont think i can pick up any prostitutes with 230HKD in my pocket haha but its good eye candy since girls in macau arent that great and not that korny in general.

naw man, i aint mad. +1 for all the korn you've delivered. (out of rep sorri) :o

Since I came from a west coast uni I'd wanna share, but the odds of it getting back to me scare me off. ;)

8PYfLRyzHrk

the explanation:
Basically it's split up into 3 parts. The first part, after he reads the calender, is how the guy thinks the relationship is like; he thinks the girl is snobby and whatnot. The second part, after the camera rewinds from the bedroom scene, is how the guy wants the relationship to be like. The third part, after the camera finishes rewinding again, is how the relationship is actually like; he's mean and abuses her so she sleeps with someone that's kind and protects her.