Korny Azn Gurlz

likewtfyo

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f4ec7t.jpg

also posted in superfap. mmm, yes.

You can see the top of her areolas in some of the pics.

I love girls with dark quarter-sized areolas, especially when they get really horny and their tits get really perky.

Shit is gangsta.

My current girl has really nice areolas. Nice and dark.

But this girl I fucked three-four weeks ago had nothing. Just little perky tits the same color as her breast skin. It was like those vanilla soft cream sundaes you can buy at McDonalds or whatever, where cream just keeps coming down onto the cone and then at the top you got this little tip of creamy goodness.

1189343316xF6y2Q.jpg

My current girl has really nice areolas. Nice and dark.

But this girl I fucked three-four weeks ago had nothing. Just little perky tits the same color as her breast skin. It was like those vanilla soft cream sundaes you can buy at McDonalds or whatever, where cream just keeps coming down onto the cone and then at the top you got this little tip of creamy goodness.

Yo is nipple bleaching big in japan? Is that just a myth?

You may think its disgusting but many a white man have fucked this type of specimen in Roppongi, Tokyo. What is one man's garbage is another man's gold.

Loller. Right.

Again, as the spokesperson for the white race I can honestly say that this person is a beast. We're far too busy having sex with attractive asian women to dabble in such mediocrity. Don't try to liken us to the generic black man who finds the morbidly obese and facially impaired Lonely Linda's of the white race attractive.

Loller. Right.

Again, as the spokesperson for the white race I can honestly say that this person is a beast. We're far too busy having sex with attractive asian women to dabble in such mediocrity. Don't try to liken us to the generic black man who finds the morbidly obese and facially impaired Lonely Linda's of the white race attractive.

you're joking right?

90%, no lets make it 95% of asian girls with white dudes are busted.

y'all are blind and you don't even know it son.

but ignorance is bliss right?