Korny Azn Gurlz

likewtfyo

Last January , me and my friends went to Taipei for NYE. So that night we managed to get a few girls to come back with us to continue the party back in our hotel...

2 of the girls end up staying with my friends for a nightcap...

Next day... when the fake lashes came off, the 5 layers of foundation, bronzer, mascara, whatever else they had caked on... it was insane... but we could very well had been too drunk to give a fuck how they looked like though....

Bodies... some of them girls be buying them miracle bras that put Victoria's Secret to shame... make an A look like a C.... shit got more padding than what stunt double use when they jump outta windows...

Kinda hard to make a quick exit in the morning, when its my hotel room they are in...

fuq, that's bs!

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO lets be glad that them chinese beezy's be wearing makeup. THAT you can take off.

On the other hand, go out with a korean, mad 8's and 9's, but your kid comes out fugly. You're like, mother jesus why??? and you look at her old pics before plastic surgery and you face palm yourself.

THAT DOESN'T come off.

so whats the word on girls in singapore? ugly? dtf?

This:

fugly and even if they are dtf, please dont.

Those that dtf white dudes might be trannies. Better watch out.

In general,

- 5 & 6 on the average

- Mad makeup spamming skills @ clubs

- skinny = no t & a, if you used to white chicks then our girls are def diff.

- Not really dtf + kinda weak bed skillz

Taipei - Straight cash money. Most of my friends went to TAS and they are constantly popping bottles. I prefer Room 18 and Sparks to Primo. If anyone is in Taipei in December just hollar. My boy Danny and Godfrey has Taipei locked.

Shanghai - Really fun, and gets really expensive. I am Taiwanese so I can't stand when Chinese bitches talk to me. So minus points for tongue roll.

Honk Kong - Fuck HK. Bitches be ugly and have crazy attitude. Spent two nights kicking it in Lan Kwai Fong and only hit on white chicks. Hong Kong sucks dick.

180cm is that magic number. If you are taller than 180 you get it made.

183CM!!!!!

If your penis is 183cm long, you will probably faint or die from lack of bloodflow to the brain whenever you get a boner. I think you meant millimetres.