Korny Azn Gurlz

likewtfyo

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would have to say taiwan > shanghai > HK for places ive been to.

i was at taipei 101 shopping mall and oh my fuck, the sheer amount of top tier beezys was insane. didnt even get to hit the clubs since it was a family trip but damn...

are you guys speaking about the girls directly from their respective country b/c i know for damn sure the ones who grew up in the states are not like that. i just see the total disconnect when i read it here

truth though, they are all very friendly

^ the ones in the states aint DTF unless u popping bottles of Goose, and Rosé... and thats just for a number... they want to get wined and dined next time b4 they even think about putting out...

i would have to say taiwan > shanghai > HK for places ive been to.

i was at taipei 101 shopping mall and oh my fuck, the sheer amount of top tier beezys was insane. didnt even get to hit the clubs since it was a family trip but damn...

Them beezys all watch them beauty shows, learning how to be a fucking magician with makeup... for some, the before and after is insane!

Last January , me and my friends went to Taipei for NYE. So that night we managed to get a few girls to come back with us to continue the party back in our hotel...

2 of the girls end up staying with my friends for a nightcap...

Next day... when the fake lashes came off, the 5 layers of foundation, bronzer, mascara, whatever else they had caked on... it was insane... but we could very well had been too drunk to give a fuck how they looked like though....

Bodies... some of them girls be buying them miracle bras that put Victoria's Secret to shame... make an A look like a C.... shit got more padding than what stunt double use when they jump outta windows...

Kinda hard to make a quick exit in the morning, when its my hotel room they are in...

Taipei - Straight cash money. Most of my friends went to TAS and they are constantly popping bottles. I prefer Room 18 and Sparks to Primo. If anyone is in Taipei in December just hollar. My boy Danny and Godfrey has Taipei locked.

Shanghai - Really fun, and gets really expensive. I am Taiwanese so I can't stand when Chinese bitches talk to me. So minus points for tongue roll.

Honk Kong - Fuck HK. Bitches be ugly and have crazy attitude. Spent two nights kicking it in Lan Kwai Fong and only hit on white chicks. Hong Kong sucks dick.

180cm is that magic number. If you are taller than 180 you get it made.

183CM!!!!!

Shanghai - Really fun, and gets really expensive. I am Taiwanese so I can't stand when Chinese bitches talk to me. So minus points for tongue roll.
I emphatise with this. Can't stand mainlander sing-song chinese. Pity because shanghai has dimes growing on trees.

Taipei trip in dec got switched to HK !!! Nvm at least I think HK has better food.

Hong Kong -

LKF sux, tons of ugly snobby bitches who only goes for old foreigners..we were lucky that it was ladies night at beijing club so that was pretty fun. I got hit on by a 40yr old lady who asked if i wanted to party with her cuz the club was closing..my friend and I LOL'd and walked away. went to a few bars and locals even go for nigerians..LOL

had a wayy better time at bars in wan chai, younger chicks and less locals, more international bitches.

Shanghai - spent 2 weeks in shanghai, went to all the Muse clubs, and a few others...tons of fun, top tier looking girls that all have tables.. cheap ass drinks 100rmb for 10 drinks, got stupid sloppy with my friends....can't speak a lick of chinese so that kinda sux when u can't spit game.

taipei - just felt that all the girls look above average, no experience with nightlife.

ooh, bring business cards..dont have any..just fake that shit and make some...guaranteed pussy or a number for a date/fuck.

You guys think itll work if I roll to one of these countries and tell some beezy that im Kid Cudi, or Chris Paul, or Neyo? Shit maybe Al Roker? LOL

if you're black and can rap-a-long to any hit tracks, clubs will probably hire you to do that lol. ppl seem to love those wannabe rap stars at the club.