Korny Azn Gurlz

likewtfyo

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up with the fugly flabby suburban NJ girls on the east coast. You would think the fobby 2nd gen garment factory worker parent girls are fuglier, with their lack of proper nutrition and crappy school system but they're smoking compared to the trolls out in NJ.

Whats up with the fugly flabby suburban NJ girls on the east coast. You would think the fobby 2nd gen garment factory worker parent girls are fuglier, with their lack of proper nutrition and crappy school system but they're smoking compared to the trolls out in NJ.

i feel u man....same with the ones from MA, i wish i can pixelate faces irl.

224280_10150584335390627_233352980626_18577791_5204631_n.jpg

fuck outta here

Both sets look like my college AAA.

84999829_ffuu.jpg

Wasn't a single winner anywhere to be seen during my college years in the midwest, and any girl that looked half decent (or not retarded) would have about 15 asian dorks stalking her/following her daddy issues. Driest period of my adult life and I had to, otherwise I would've succumbed to a much lower level in life.

We once took a trip to some conference out of state and I was put in charge of driving some mild gangsta bitch, a freak (the literal kind of freak) with about 30 earrings and huge fake tits and this whole noir anime thing going on, and this filipino girl who looked like jabba the hut and apparently dropped out of school and re-enrolled every other semester because she was busy with a clairvoyance school off-campus. I let all of them ride in my BMW and I drove 10 hours straight, drove really fast and smoked mad cigarettes the whole time with the cruise on like 110, really did not say a word to any of them. The girl I was trying to fuck never even rode with me because she had like 4392 cousins and at the time I was naive to the fact that there's some sort of weird incestuous cock blocking/gaming that Chinee dudes do.