Korny Azn Gurlz

likewtfyo

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

branespload while all that is very valid, I would say that Asian American korn is separate from native China/Taiwan/Korea/Japan korn (overly cutesey SNSD types, etc) although technically they are all KAG's....if that makes sense?

Guest on-display
branespload while all that is very valid, I would say that Asian American korn is separate from native China/Taiwan/Korea/Japan korn (overly cutesey SNSD types, etc) although technically they are all KAG's....if that makes sense?

IMO corn can't be classified by ethnicity. corn can be any hoe whether they are fob, americanized, cute, sexy, hell even average. All ethnicity's can be corny because being corny is an act that being portrayed in pictures hence that is why this thread was started. The SNSD photos/professional pictures and all the other whack shit stray from the concepts of true corniness.

IMO corn can't be classified by ethnicity. corn can be any hoe whether they are fob, americanized, cute, sexy, hell even average. All ethnicity's can be corny because being corny is an act that being portrayed in pictures hence that is why this thread was started. The SNSD photos/professional pictures and all the other whack shit stray from the concepts of true corniness.

cosign. i think the very act of dressing up and taking mirror pics is cornier than any pose featured on asianposes.com or whatever silly shenanigans the cutesy type of girl does to be put in this thread..

lol ROYALE pointed that out to me via twitter.. imo it'd be less embarrassing and annoying to just keep latest Genie perfs and tv cuts and shiet private. go get a twitter LOL. royale, brane and hellogoodbye, team snsd :(