• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chau Nguyen

Monta Vista High

Silicon Valley, CA

yall gotta stop hotlinking facebook pictures

shit's too easy

1036380244 is all it takes mirite prof 8)

creepers unite

upload them to a different image host

from any facebook picture that you post, anybody can literally find the girl's profile and message her in 10 seconds

Haha, I got quite the scare when I posted a pic of a chick off of facebook that was linked directly from her profile. Du was like, "you know Sarah? (not her real name of course)" and I started shitting bricks. Then he tells me he didn't really know her, he just followed the link.

I mean, it's not like I really give a flying fuck about anyone messaging the girls I post.

thing is its not that hard to find out your real name (this goes for every single person on this forum) and once somebody snitches to a girl saying "hey, [your name] posted your pictures on and said [things people have said about wanting to fuck these girls etc], thought you might want to know" shit can get serious depending on how she takes it

i dont snitch

just tryna save yall from trouble

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRXxxBN6kpg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRXxxBN6kpg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

her =
Chae+3.jpg