C.S.G.'s Corny Scenester Girls

chingon

• 1 month later...
Rly deep quote. Thx man. Will get it tattooed.

It's got weight, huh. That's why I'm seeking a publisher instead of just putting it up on an internet fashion forum. Oh wait... No I'm not.

Also, it's not a quote since I am the source and the one typing it. If you had repeated it with acknowledgement or got it tattooed then it would be a quote. It would also be better than most of your other shitty tattoo's. Back to school you uppity mahfucka.

I said back to school, I have no intention of teaching you a fucking thing. Do you have any lines that aren't retardedly simple sarcasm? Sarcasm is alright if done well but most is kind of uninventive and really fucking boring.

Anyway... On with the CSG pics. All this shit-talk is derailing the simple joy of looking at vacuous whores who possess no ability to evaluate their worth.

I really hope the Hello Kitty is ironic... or something.

1ae.jpg

Great taste in hair, ink, and vaginal shield.

1adq.jpg

She's actually a 15 year old dressed as a 12 year old.

1ac.jpg

Enough dedication to cover your body in art but not 2 minutes to shave an underarm?

1ab.jpg

She could get it:

1aab.jpg

• 1 month later...

it sad but the only pussy my wiener has tasted resemble most of these girls...well for exception of one, she was more european and great.

If you want here one of my fuck tales give me a "fuck tales aWoooWHO"