C.S.G.'s Corny Scenester Girls

chingon

a bird of some kind for sure, can't tell what

some bird tattoos girls get are BADDDDDD

people need to go to better artists or artists need to tell people that their designs look wack! haha

therotically scene=hipster

but in real life they are different, look different and dress different

hipster= American Apparel tights, those ugly leather boots, headbands,

scene= pale white make-up, a bow tie hair tie, spells word like "girrl, or rawrr", hello kitty sheets, enoumous hair

I.E. Scene Girl

2482853619_eaa4c28f8b.jpg?v=0

2279541175_137a315693.jpg?v=0

Hipster=

2449968573_c313e52ec5.jpg?v=0

2450818090_b54be502d7.jpg?v=0

either way my dick is out, so don't mind me, continue on

change your user name...swagger jack.

I don't get cleavage/upper chest tattoos on girls, it's like defacing a masterpiece painting with a permanent marker. Why would you want anything to permanently distract from your breasts (unless you don't have any)?

You forget the driving force behind every scenester chick's every action: attention. it's like how unattractive chicks get their nipple pierced and then always "accidentally" mention it around guys so they can bask in the average dude begging to look at their chest.

You forget the driving force behind every scenester chick's every action: attention. it's like how unattractive chicks get their nipple pierced and then always "accidentally" mention it around guys so they can bask in the average dude begging to look at their chest.

100% true, and is applicable to nearly all aspects of scenester-ness.

I am the_state and I approve this thread.

Carry on.

DUM - first chick you posted would get absolutely plowed in half. I would do horrible, unspeakable things to her.

Okay so I was chugging a 3.78 Liter container of Turkey Hill iced tea when I read this post and had to IMMEDIATELY stop or else I would of spit iced tea all over the place. Holy crap.

I also endorse this thread.

in la scenesters go to club bang, club moscow, and cinespace.

hipsters go to dive bars in echo park, silverlake, and los feliz.

sometimes youll get a mix of douchebags, scenesters and hipsters at jimmy's lounge on fridays. im glad i avoided most of these people.

and also scenesters wear contacts, but hipsters like to wear stupid oversized lense-less glasses

hahaha this is extremely accurate... but you just basically named all the cheap and accessible bar and clubs in l.a.

so where the hell do you go?