C.S.G.'s Corny Scenester Girls

chingon

if no one wants girl on the right I guess I will lay claim.

left is definitely the hot one though even though they are all good to go.

edit: girl on the right looks like the one most likely to let me rail coke off her stomach and then beg me to blow my load inside her even though i know it's a bad idea but it seems so awesome at the time until you wake up and have to go to rite aid and get the morning after pill after you take her to denny's. Fuck thats like 60 bucks right there. them pills aint cheap

if no one wants girl on the right I guess I will lay claim.

left is definitely the hot one though even though they are all good to go.

edit: girl on the right looks like the one most likely to let me rail coke off her stomach and then beg me to blow my load inside her even though i know it's a bad idea but it seems so awesome at the time until you wake up and have to go to rite aid and get the morning after pill after you take her to denny's. Fuck thats like 60 bucks right there. them pills aint cheap

dey b free in kanada (dunno bout the rest. but they free over here in quebec)

If there is already a thread like this, please delete, but I realized skimming through some FB pics that many scenester chicks are just trendy CWG's. Please see the following plates.

n779433329_706467_6020.jpg

n779433329_706398_8638.jpg

discuss

hmm this is awkward. i know the guy on the right, and my best friends are friends with the blond girl.

...that blonde nasty thing on the left is really the hottest one in the photo?

damn. taste is a funny thing.

i much prefer the one with the nicer, more lustrous hair and the fuller lips and the softer facial features and the actual tits.

but if youre into girls that look like dudes with acid-fried blonde hair and no chest, that is cool too.

therotically scene=hipster

but in real life they are different, look different and dress different

hipster= American Apparel tights, those ugly leather boots, headbands,

scene= pale white make-up, a bow tie hair tie, spells word like "girrl, or rawrr", hello kitty sheets, enoumous hair

I.E. Scene Girl

2482853619_eaa4c28f8b.jpg?v=0

2279541175_137a315693.jpg?v=0

Hipster=

2449968573_c313e52ec5.jpg?v=0

2450818090_b54be502d7.jpg?v=0

either way my dick is out, so don't mind me, continue on

in la scenesters go to club bang, club moscow, and cinespace.

hipsters go to dive bars in echo park, silverlake, and los feliz.

sometimes youll get a mix of douchebags, scenesters and hipsters at jimmy's lounge on fridays. im glad i avoided most of these people.

and also scenesters wear contacts, but hipsters like to wear stupid oversized lense-less glasses

in civilized cities scenesters basically became hipsters in the last few years... so i think that is why a lot of people have trouble/don't bother distinguishing

one thing i have noticed is that you can judge the social/economic development of a city based on how many traditional scene kids there are [ie dora the explorer backpacks]... a local example that few will get is like cambridge is a town here that is super shitty, a lot of poor white trash, but if you go to the mall, a lot of kids listening to shit like A Job For a Cowboy and wearing dunks with girl jeans... Kitchener is better, and this is less common, Waterloo has two universities and RIM [blackberry maker] and is more socially developed, very few scene kids... Toronto there are almost none... i'm sure trend exists elsewhere too

therotically scene=hipster

but in real life they are different, look different and dress different

hipster= American Apparel tights, those ugly leather boots, headbands,

scene= pale white make-up, a bow tie hair tie, spells word like "girrl, or rawrr", hello kitty sheets, enoumous hair

I.E. Scene Girl

2482853619_eaa4c28f8b.jpg?v=0

2279541175_137a315693.jpg?v=0

Hipster=

2449968573_c313e52ec5.jpg?v=0

2450818090_b54be502d7.jpg?v=0

either way my dick is out, so don't mind me, continue on

I think you're biased towards the scene girls... them hipster chicks are ugly

in civilized cities scenesters basically became hipsters in the last few years... so i think that is why a lot of people have trouble/don't bother distinguishing

one thing i have noticed is that you can judge the social/economic development of a city based on how many traditional scene kids there are [ie dora the explorer backpacks]... a local example that few will get is like cambridge is a town here that is super shitty, a lot of poor white trash, but if you go to the mall, a lot of kids listening to shit like A Job For a Cowboy and wearing dunks with girl jeans... Kitchener is better, and this is less common, Waterloo has two universities and RIM [blackberry maker] and is more socially developed, very few scene kids... Toronto there are almost none... i'm sure trend exists elsewhere too

having just moved from a small city in southern ontario to Toronto i can absolutely confirm this

...that blonde nasty thing on the left is really the hottest one in the photo?

damn. taste is a funny thing.

i much prefer the one with the nicer, more lustrous hair and the fuller lips and the softer facial features and the actual tits.

but if youre into girls that look like dudes with acid-fried blonde hair and no chest, that is cool too.

most guys are actually just into keagan

in la scenesters go to club bang, club moscow, and cinespace.

hipsters go to dive bars in echo park, silverlake, and los feliz.

sometimes youll get a mix of douchebags, scenesters and hipsters at jimmy's lounge on fridays. im glad i avoided most of these people.

and also scenesters wear contacts, but hipsters like to wear stupid oversized lense-less glasses

I have no idea how you make these distinctions...