Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

We'll be getting our OA-02 restock towards the end of this month / early August.

17 hours ago, Josh'N'Roll said:

I don't know for sure, but I contacted them today about sizing for the new OA02-XX3. Restock has to be coming any day now.

These will be raw - so sizing will be the same/comparable to our previous raw OA-02 deliveries.

Edited by StrangeNeil

46 minutes ago, StrangeNeil said:

We'll be getting our OA-02 restock towards the end of this month / early August.

These will be raw - so sizing will be the same/comparable to our previous raw OA-02 deliveries.

Excellent. I've been checking out the OA02 size charts on the S&S site and running complex sizing calculations at home. I hope to have my size dialed-in by the time you take receipt of the restock. ;)

23 hours ago, JohnnyUtah247 said:

do you anticipate them to sell out rather quickly? I really want to get in on these 

Every time we get an OA restock it's bigger than the previous one, and they always sell quicker than we think. You can always email [email protected] if ya wanna reserve a pair, we can do that for ya.

22 hours ago, Josh'N'Roll said:

Excellent. I've been checking out the OA02 size charts on the S&S site and running complex sizing calculations at home. I hope to have my size dialed-in by the time you take receipt of the restock. ;)

Right on! Basically, the waist band is going to stretch back the original unwashed size, but you'll lose inseam length and room in the thighs/knees, although not a dramatic amount. 

Second wash but first machine wash for my OA02XX from 2017. I’ll upload comparaison picture with the OA03XX when I get the chance ! The shades of blue are wonderful and the roping (done at DC4) is getting better. This wash reminded me of how much they stretch and shrink !

stay tuned 

FD951A5A-7A5B-46E0-8CCD-57493A9C3C78.thumb.jpeg.78a490f0823f6bc5773cb005c82e9ec4.jpeg

The 1702xx are my favorite jeans of all time too.  Love the OA02 Ooe fit and beautiful, soft denim with its vertical lines. Not sure why there isn’t more denim out there with similar characteristics. 

They would need to give a lot! We all seem to appreciate the extra room in our pants and these knee measurements seem oh so restricting.

According to ooe the knee for a size 35 is 8.3” and their size charts from my experience are pretty spot on. Seems so narrow but everyone loves the fit.

Edited by jegr

18 hours ago, kaloph said:

Happy for all you who were awaiting an 02 restock, but any rough time for OA01s? They might be my final, final pair...

We have more OA-01s arriving around Aug-Sep....not too far away!

On 7/23/2019 at 9:04 PM, Broark said:

Jonathan (aka Bandanna Almanac) is making some pretty amazing looking bandannas with Ooe under the brand name Two Ears Brand, I’m going to buy the blue one! 

They ship from their site to the us ? If so I might be in on one too

• 3 weeks later...

Serious question, should I buy a pair of Ooe if I already wear Full Count 1108s?

Ooe is easily the most appealing of the 1-2 person brands (never had much interest, personally, in Roy or the others.) The OA01XX and OA02XX both seem like they could be good fits for me, and I know their construction is great, but from what I've seen they seem like they're doing pretty much the same sort of thing as my Full Count jeans with vintage-style denim and details.

I feel like the best reason to buy these would be the fit and unique/small-brand factor. Most of the vintage Levis repro fabrics seem so similar to me that I tend to think if I have one pair like that, I'm pretty much covered. (The TCB 50s is the only other of this type that really grabs me. Maybe also some Warehouse models but all their jeans are like 6" too short in the inseam for me so it's a moot point.)

^ The Ooe will fit a little differently with relatively more room in the hips and thighs and less in the waist.  The 1108 is great for lean/trim body types, whereas the OA01/02 is more forgiving and works well for those with bigger hips and thighs.  I have the 1108 in 36 and it's too big in the waist, yet almost too trim below.  The Ooe in 36 fits perfectly with room in the top block but a trim waist.  Ooe is my favorite cut followed by the FC1101 and a couple of Warehouse models (e.g., DD-1001XX, 1943).

While I love Fullcount, Ooe is a great brand, beautifully sewn by Ryo and Hiro.