Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

that is actually something that intrigues me, why is it when they run out of one sort of denim, they can't get it anymore afterwards?

I'm hoping the WW2 model might be out soon - and yeah, those painted rivets look the part.

I'm just really fascinated by their stuff - great details and care over everything.

Might just go for the 47s if the WW2s are going to be a while!

why such a rush?

if you want a ww2 cut, just wait for it, no use in getting something just to get it, then afterwards you'll have to get something else because that was really what you were looking for all along... :P

yes, they only by deadstock denim so once its gone its gone forever.

that explains it

it's a shame though cause that no.11 denim is looking nice...

oh well, turned out my choice was excellent also! (no.21)

all i can say is: why rush into something if what you want is just around the corner? patience is a virtue...

basically, its a customs jeans so if you want WWII buttons on a 47 cut, I don't see any problem with that. If you are looking for actual reproduction 44 cut then you could also get a LVC. (which is exactely what i will do)

yeah, they hope to be ready with the WWII cut around may.

I decided about most of the details; only the denim itself I still have to choose. They are recommending me #41 denim. Anyone used this with their custom jeans?

if you go a few pages back, there's a quite a few people that used it...

if I remember correctly HJJ also said it was nice denim

but if you want an accurate 44 repro, go with the LVC like slab said or wait for the WWII model to come out, may ain't that long, I can't imagine anyone on this board not having enough jeans to keep busy till may :P

received my swatch samples a couple weeks ago and have been trying to decide...

i'm considering going for either the 41 or the 43...

leaning towards the 43 though, as i don't have any lefty twill denim yet.

from my samples it seems like a much tighter weave than the 41s so i'm thinking post wash stretching might be tougher. anyone have thoughts on this one? its such a hard choice...as i'm sure you all know when receiving your samples!

edit* think i answered my own question. gonna stick with the 43 and try something new. just sized accordingly for post wash stretching.