horriblyjollyjinx

Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

I'm hoping the WW2 model might be out soon - and yeah, those painted rivets look the part.

I'm just really fascinated by their stuff - great details and care over everything.

Might just go for the 47s if the WW2s are going to be a while!

ww2s will be a few months, they're working on the pattern and getting two new machines.

maybe 2-3 months. I'm getting a pair and I know exactly in which denim, not telling though cos it might run out :)

that is actually something that intrigues me, why is it when they run out of one sort of denim, they can't get it anymore afterwards?

^thats awesome,im so glad i purchased a pair from them,it def will not be the last

I'm hoping the WW2 model might be out soon - and yeah, those painted rivets look the part.

I'm just really fascinated by their stuff - great details and care over everything.

Might just go for the 47s if the WW2s are going to be a while!

why such a rush?

if you want a ww2 cut, just wait for it, no use in getting something just to get it, then afterwards you'll have to get something else because that was really what you were looking for all along... :P

yes, they only by deadstock denim so once its gone its gone forever.

that explains it

it's a shame though cause that no.11 denim is looking nice...

oh well, turned out my choice was excellent also! (no.21)

Hum I want the WWII model too. But it looks like you can get the 01 cut or the 02 cut with WWII buttons in a few days. Is that a big no no, vintage-wise?

all i can say is: why rush into something if what you want is just around the corner? patience is a virtue...

basically, its a customs jeans so if you want WWII buttons on a 47 cut, I don't see any problem with that. If you are looking for actual reproduction 44 cut then you could also get a LVC. (which is exactely what i will do)

yeah, they hope to be ready with the WWII cut around may.

I decided about most of the details; only the denim itself I still have to choose. They are recommending me #41 denim. Anyone used this with their custom jeans?

if you go a few pages back, there's a quite a few people that used it...

if I remember correctly HJJ also said it was nice denim

but if you want an accurate 44 repro, go with the LVC like slab said or wait for the WWII model to come out, may ain't that long, I can't imagine anyone on this board not having enough jeans to keep busy till may :P

Yea true guys. Im on second thoughts now I think I'll just go with the 47 cut since Im not too sure with the 44 cut. Haven't tried the cut so don't know if it will fit as good as the 47 cut.

Slab, the #41 denim is the heaviest denim they have I think. It is very nice, dark and hairy. I got a sample when I was choosing mine.

received my swatch samples a couple weeks ago and have been trying to decide...

i'm considering going for either the 41 or the 43...

leaning towards the 43 though, as i don't have any lefty twill denim yet.

from my samples it seems like a much tighter weave than the 41s so i'm thinking post wash stretching might be tougher. anyone have thoughts on this one? its such a hard choice...as i'm sure you all know when receiving your samples!

edit* think i answered my own question. gonna stick with the 43 and try something new. just sized accordingly for post wash stretching.

i just emailed them to send me #13, 21 and 41 fabric samples

Are there any special qualities about denim that have a brown side yarn?

i have the 41 fabric on my ooe workers type cut they look very vintage

i just emailed them to send me #13, 21 and 41 fabric samples

Are there any special qualities about denim that have a brown side yarn?

Haven't they sold out of #13 already?

Judging by the rate sufuers are jumping on #41, that will be soon sold out too!

thank god i have my 01 cut in a 13

Woho they sent my fabric samples yesterday! Damn pitty that May is so far away :(

just put down an order for a 02 cut in #22 black denim with all black stitching, buttons and rivets. They said it will be ready around end of march. Can't wait!!

I received my pair of 2201XX black jeans in February, here are some fit pics from the past month. I left the inseam a bit long in case there's some shrinkage left.

2201xx_02.jpg

2201xx_01.jpg

2201xx_03.jpg

great fit!! i got the #22 denim too!!

great fit & shoes

Thanks guys, yeah I'm really happy with how they turned out. The boots in the first and third pics are RW Iron Rangers, LL Bean Katahdins in the second pic. I might post some closeups in the shoes that look better with age thread later.

looking great confab!

My pair should be here tomorrow can't wait!

Nice stuff confab, so is that the original hem? the stitch colour looks almost green in one of those pictures.

I got an email saying mine are ready now (4802XX) I will pick them up when I arrive in Japan on Sunday, Hooray!