Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

They use the standard Ooe hardware on those jeans, so you should be able to get a replacement.

Thanks, Felonious! I found an old generic button going through my sewing kit and just replaced, figured that wear was more important than authenticity in this case.

I'm visiting my hometown in the north of Norway and went hiking in jeans again, this time the Ooes. It drives my mother, the gear freak, crazy so it's a no-brainer really.

image_16.jpeg

And perhaps a little easier to make out the fit here. (Fun fact: As a kid I ski-jumped a few times in the smallest one to the left, until I ended up in the emergency room.)

image_17.jpeg

Edit: Hmmmm, some trouble with the images via phone, I'll edit later.

Edited by mandel9000

I'm about a 36 waist and I have two pairs in the 02 fit, both are size 38.

General rule of thumb with Ooe jeans are to go two inches above your normal waist size.

Can't give you an exact on the 50 year finish since I don't have those (yet) but I'm guessing this will still be the case.

I'm about a 36 waist and I have two pairs in the 02 fit, both are size 38.

General rule of thumb with Ooe jeans are to go two inches above your normal waist size.

Can't give you an exact on the 50 year finish since I don't have those (yet) but I'm guessing this will still be the case.

That's accurate - I'm guessing if you lay out your pairs of 36 and measure them, they'll all be 19" across laid flat.

The 50 year treatment won't impact the stretch of the denim, as far as we can tell from playing around with it.

@broark: my pair is still significantly darker :D

Just wash 'em frequently and they'll get there!  ^_^

The 50 year time machine treatment looks sweet, do these also have the back pocket lining that the other S&S models have?

Really, really don't need another pair of jeans. But if they stick around for awhile I'll snag a pair.

We dropped the back pocket lining for these. 

Just wash 'em frequently and they'll get there!  ^_^

The 50 year time machine treatment looks sweet, do these also have the back pocket lining that the other S&S models have?

Really, really don't need another pair of jeans. But if they stick around for awhile I'll snag a pair.

Is there any chance you might be able to add a photo of them directly against a dark denim finish (OA or otherwise)? It's difficult to see the contrast in the photo of the 125 year vs new finish shown further up this page, and I'm curious to see how noticeable the greencast is in the 50 year finish.

I too need another pair of jeans like I need another hole in my head, but my older pair of OA02XX are probably my favorite jeans out of everything I've worn. The possibility of a pair with a leather patch and slightly lighter/greener cast is very very tempting.

hi guys, i am interested in getting my first pair of ooe and my choice will be OA01XX-0614. 

Could anyone do me a favor and describe what the denim feels like ?  :rolleyes:  ^_^  And just to confirm if my sizing is correct, my best fitting jean has a waist size of around 35 inches (BiG style), so I should go for size 38 for OA01XX-0614 right?  :)  coz i'm afraid the denim may stretch back to original waist size. Greatly appreciate your advice !

where do you plan to buy? Ooe only has a size 30 left.

The denim is the same as on almost all Ooe releases, their signature OA denim. The denim is pretty soft after a bit of wear and stretches quite a bit. Bases that your best fitting jeans measure 35" at the wast, a size 36 in Ooe might work. I have a similar size and own a pair of size 36.

Is there any chance you might be able to add a photo of them directly against a dark denim finish (OA or otherwise)? It's difficult to see the contrast in the photo of the 125 year vs new finish shown further up this page, and I'm curious to see how noticeable the greencast is in the 50 year finish.

I too need another pair of jeans like I need another hole in my head, but my older pair of OA02XX are probably my favorite jeans out of everything I've worn. The possibility of a pair with a leather patch and slightly lighter/greener cast is very very tempting.

It's actually quite hard to get an accurate photo of this - we're working on it!

where do you plan to buy? Ooe only has a size 30 left.

The denim is the same as on almost all Ooe releases, their signature OA denim. The denim is pretty soft after a bit of wear and stretches quite a bit. Bases that your best fitting jeans measure 35" at the wast, a size 36 in Ooe might work. I have a similar size and own a pair of size 36.

thx for your advice. i am not familiar with the business mode of OOE, do i dont understand why there is such a low stock at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...