Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

They shrink to the measurements indicated, but then they will stretch...

The denim for OA01XX-0614 can stretch easily 2 inches in the waist or a little more.

Today was christmas for me:

20140809_092319_zps26936e61.jpg20140809_092436_zpsbff0bbad.jpg20140809_092501_zps10237780.jpg

The denim is as excepted great! You know this will age lovely by touching it.

The only thing i'm not found of is the paper patch but i'm used to this with my 767 stevenson.

I will soak them monday the measurement pre soak is exactly like the site OOE / My waist is just fine on pre soak so i'm a bit worried after soak ;) but all other part will fit nicely i guess.

20140809_093033_zpsfb10a874.jpg20140809_093042_zpscd0eff24.jpg20140809_093133_zps0ae4692c.jpg

The fabric is crazy good. 

After a first 40min soak the denim feel incredible this as so much character compare to the ues...

Anyway the waist can easily be streched i could already close my last button which was my only concern, all the other parts are good.

Monday i will do a machine 30degrees wash or a 2 hours hot soak i do not know yet. 

ed, for what it's worth, if I had to choose one brand of jeans to wear for the rest of my life, it'd be Ooe...;)

The OA.XX is excellent, and has become their new "standard" fabric for good reason...I'm just waiting on a cinchback model with that denim (matches late 30's/early 40's very well) and I'll be wearing it exclusively after the TCB contest!

• 2 weeks later...

I think Ooe's tend to shrink from tagged size as opposed to to tagged size, so they advise measuring your waist and adding two inches to that.

you're right, shrink from tag size. but according to previous post posted by Foxy and other OAXX owner, seems like the waist can be easily stretched back.

other OAXX owner pls report back.

Edited by Capsicum Fried Meat

the denim stretch but if i had the chance to go back I probably go with +2 i prefer loose fit.

+1 is already like a sd1 on other brand. I'm pretty much a 34 in all brand and my 35 in this is the slimest jean i own.

I honestly don't advise to go tts.