Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Mine arrived this morning and only shipped on the 7th after ordering last week and not a penny in duty which was rather nice.

IMG_1700_zps7ca779d2.jpg

IMG_1699_zpsa3fefe1e.jpg

IMG_1703_zpsc91e5dd8.jpg

Went for OA 001XX IN 31 but really should paid more attention to the advice re sizing as they are smaller than my 30s from boncoura and gonna a be bit painful in stretching out or I lose my beer belly.. But very nice denim and well made. Will try and get some fit picks up later when back from work. 

I hope not as much in waist as quoted as I'll need to staple my stomach. Going to do a hot soak in the bath with them on and hope for the best.

Quick fit pick of them in the current raw state..

IMG_1706_zps308979ea.jpg

any idea when these wille also drop in the 02 model?

Aho and Flash; evo looks terrific. My 9202XX is still my favorite cut and denim (together with Warehouse 660)

Just tried it on and it looks like it's a size too small for me...not soaking it at the moment.

Let me know if anybody is interested...will post pre-soak measurements soon.

Just tried it on and it looks like it's a size too small for me...not soaking it at the moment.

Let me know if anybody is interested...will post pre-soak measurements soon.

Mine just did it up in raw state and then wore them in the bath for the soak to prevent any further shrinkage in the waist. Was a bit painful at first but now fit nice and snug. 

Mine just did it up in raw state and then wore them in the bath for the soak to prevent any further shrinkage in the waist. Was a bit painful at first but now fit nice and snug.

Followed your advice and soaked them anyway - seems to work out fine, put them on wet and stretched the hell out of them...

Still drying, another fitting/stretching tomorrow.

Broark, I measured my waist and added two inches per Ooe's advice...Size 35 in this case! My contest pair was a 34 and they no longer fit but these will be in storage for a few years yet...

Ironheart, don't have them in hand yet but regarding Ooe you can't get any better than a handmade pair at that price! No frills but well made jeans constructed with love, a love that comes through when you see/wear them in person. Not sure how to describe it but these jeans have soul...

Can anyone comment on the rise on the 02 cut?  I know that cut isn't available on the site yet, but I can wait if the measurements are right.  I wear a 34" waist.  Hoping for a rise from 11" to 11.5".  Wasn't sure how low 66 cuts tend to go.  Thanks