Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Just received the parcel yesterday and busy taking the pics details.the fit pics come later ^_^

Flash : Thanks mate..really hope to see your's soon

Ranon : i'm just inspired by the fade of the back pocket my previous evisu n0.2 lot 2001.

Edited by Awe

they don't have black duck, right?

ranon,actually i think the first Ooe's should be ultimate for me..plus i ask the pics of Ooe's couple with the jeans....they're really2 nice couple..http://rhr.blog105.fc2.com/blog-date-20120315.html..i tend to keep it as sentimental value..ranon,can i mention the price here?he3..anyway pm you already

^always enjoy getting a peek into ooe...thanks for that!

edit: lol who drew a penis on the tour jeans pocket bag???

Haha! Not sure what it says about me but that was the first thing I saw in that photo. Coincidentally I was watching Conan while reading the blog and a skit came on about how to draw proper graffiti penises. Weird.

Really enjoyed the blog post the bandanna almanac. I love seeing all of that behind the scenes stuff.

Thanks for all the feedback and comments folks. I placed an order for a pair as well and will post details and pics once I made a decision on all the final details. All the choices for details is dizzying and got all persnickety on the rivets and hardware... tough choices.

great pair flash, just needs fit pics. love the pocket bags. good choice. seems to me like they worked fast on your order? if im not wrong you made your payment only 2 weeks or so ago? if that's the case, looks like they moved your order up the line if you factor in shipping times as well? btw is the 92 fabric same as warehouse or is that the 43? can't remember... in any case, good pair!