Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Cheers Snake. I will post more detail pics when I can get my photobucket to work. The jeans have been washed about four times, I should have let them go a bit longer but stuff got spilt on them and they started to stink!

dewwt4.jpg

30b1wux.jpg

2i9guwk.jpg

4302xx around a year or something... lost track.

i´m wearing Denime' s mostly at the time so these get less and less wear but i still love em!

^^ the charts do seem accurate from my e-mails with the guys. If you've got your measurements, send them an- email and ask.

My brother and I have just put in the final order for our customized pairs of 01XX. Ryo & Hiro are super awesome guys and are very willing to answer every question and make the jeans exactly how we'd like. It took a little over 2 weeks and about 8 emails to ask questions, get denim samples flown to Chicago and the order finalized. I'm very excited for the final product now. As an example of just how much you can customize, I will share our orders and pricing details:

My details: 01XX cut, #32 denim "unsanforized right hand twill Selvage denim 13.5-14oz pink line(side yarn: brown)"

Cotton/poly thread throughout

Crotch rivet

Red OOE tailor tab

OOE brand tag om inside waist

random flannel pocket bags

canvas/duck fully lined rear pockets

plain black/copper doughnut fly

gold laurel donut top button

copper UFO/OOE rivets

Base Price ; 21,000 yen

additional customizations ; 4,620 yen

My brother's details

01XX cut, #44 denim "unsanforized broken twill Selvage denim 13.5-14oz red line(side yarn: brown)"

Same thread, crotch rivet, tabs labels and pocket options as above ^^

alternating plain black donut with plain gold donut fly

Black/Black laurel donut top button

Custom back pocket stitching

Base Price ; 21,000 yen

additional customizations ; 5,460 yen

So, all in all I think that's pretty reasonable for the service they provide. Can't wait to see the end results, the fabrics we chose look really great! If anyone is on the fence about working with these guys, I recommend it. Just remember that it's two guys cutting, sewing, shipping and answering emails so they can't be at your beck and call 24/7. It's all about the journey!

^^ the charts do seem accurate from my e-mails with the guys. If you've got your measurements, send them an- email and ask.

My brother and I have just put in the final order for our customized pairs of 01XX. Ryo & Hiro are super awesome guys and are very willing to answer every question and make the jeans exactly how we'd like. It took a little over 2 weeks and about 8 emails to ask questions, get denim samples flown to Chicago and the order finalized. I'm very excited for the final product now. As an example of just how much you can customize, I will share our orders and pricing details:

My details: 01XX cut, #32 denim "unsanforized right hand twill Selvage denim 13.5-14oz pink line(side yarn: brown)"

Cotton/poly thread throughout

Crotch rivet

Red OOE tailor tab

OOE brand tag om inside waist

random flannel pocket bags

canvas/duck fully lined rear pockets

plain black/copper doughnut fly

gold laurel donut top button

copper UFO/OOE rivets

Base Price ; 21,000 yen

additional customizations ; 4,620 yen

My brother's details

01XX cut, #44 denim "unsanforized broken twill Selvage denim 13.5-14oz red line(side yarn: brown)"

Same thread, crotch rivet, tabs labels and pocket options as above ^^

alternating plain black donut with plain gold donut fly

Black/Black laurel donut top button

Custom back pocket stitching

Base Price ; 21,000 yen

additional customizations ; 5,460 yen

So, all in all I think that's pretty reasonable for the service they provide. Can't wait to see the end results, the fabrics we chose look really great! If anyone is on the fence about working with these guys, I recommend it. Just remember that it's two guys cutting, sewing, shipping and answering emails so they can't be at your beck and call 24/7. It's all about the journey!

wow... that's around 60,000yen *when you include paypal +shipping).... you brothers are loaded

When one works hard, they can enjoy an annual denim purchase once in a while.

edit: and yeah, while the final price is rather high, my brother and I have had this planned for over a year know and we knew exactly what we were getting into. For the service, quality and artistry involved the price, to me, is well worth it.

nah, he got the pockets lined too, see: "Same thread, crotch rivet, tabs labels and pocket options as above"

Anyone ever seen a pair of jeans made with #32? The sample looked really dark, to me the darkest of the ones I received (41.12. 84, 32, 43, 35, 47, 44, 17, 57). I've looked on the Ooe blog and gallery but I don't think I saw a pair with 32. That's kind of exciting. The broken twill #44 looks great too, but it's a sin to get the same denim as your bro.

well, i'm pleased to hear about the sizing, i was a little worried that the size 37 i'm about to order would end up shrinking to something smaller than the 35" Ooe has claimed they will. not that i've any reason to doubt them, it's just that checking some of the post-soak measurements of others' pairs, it seems that they possess the potential to shrink beyond what the chart would lead one to believe.