horriblyjollyjinx

Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

yes I think it's normal it's exactly like that on my pair too

My 4402XX were shipped Japan to USA today. Timeline start to finish:

October 23, 2009 – My first communication to OOE requesting 4402XX

October 30, 2009 – OOE requested payment and I sent it same day

November 7, 2009 – OOE finished and sent the jeans EMS with tracking

$307 shipped including extra for optional stuff

That’s damn good service and value. All in all, a really enjoyable experience; you can become as involved in the process as you like. A few pictures to show the texture of 44 denim.

IMG_7219.jpg?t=1257601619IMG_7223.jpg?t=1257601674URL%5Da%3E

IMG_7228.jpg?t=1257601790

?action=view&current=IMG_7219.jpg

35jdxd0.jpg

25gbbj7.jpg

14kbr6d.jpg

539ty.jpg

dp7lol.jpg

qznrc6.jpg

2nc3rsn.jpg

xpu4xu.jpg

4302xx comming along like they should...

Ryo and Hiro are really amazing. They sent on Saturday the 7th and I received the jeans today, the 10th, 3 days or so from Japan! Beats most of the US based sellers.I'll post pics sometime this week. These people deserve our business.

I don't know if you have them to thank or EMS to thank for the 3 day delivery.

^ :) yep, you're right. But the delivery coupled with their service and great jeans makes for value and a pleasant experience. Where else can you buy a custom pair of jeans made by two people and receive them in a couple of weeks from Japan?

lance, you're making me want to simply charge the jeans, man.

^ hmm, dental bills ... OOE? :rolleyes: They do it right, jyoni. And, I know I'm not helping but the 44 denim is beautiful and the 02 cut is perfect. My 37x36 measures 9 1/2 " down 13" from the crotch with an an 8.5" opening, pre-soak.

got my stuff today, it's like xmas. just wanted to throw up a pick of the key lanyard they made for me. i think we crossed wires on the measurements and it won't fit over my belt but i'll probably just hang it from a belt loop.

lanyard.jpg

^ I like it a lot but will use my powers of self control to not wear them until next year. GIves me something to look forward to. I'm currently hot washing my 5002s...

When are you getting pics of your 4402XXs?

I'll put pre-soak pics up tomorrow. I'm not the best photographer; that's why I posted their photos. But I'll see what I can do in daylight. The brown weft should give interesting fades down the road.

Wow, that black denim is so nice.

Those do look nice. I got excited to see an hjj post in this thread... disappointment followed. Any updates on your pair?

Closeups of my 4402XX - fit pics after soak.

IMG_03871.jpg?t=1258209441

IMG_03881.jpg?t=1258209533

IMG_03911.jpg?t=1258209584

I ordered a second pair of OOEs today with some interesting customizing. 7501XX - it's 14 oz. LHT denim with persimmon dyed weft (Kakisibu). I like the way the ecru/brown/persimmon fades - gives a kind of dusty/dirty shadow to the denim - different from bleached weft.

^from my understanding, pics are his 4402, which are broken twill.

he ordered a pair of RHT today.

^ That's right atzec, the pics are 4402XX which is the broken twill. The 7501XX are the LHT persimmon weft ordered today.

ah, sorry, guess the idea of ordering a second pair before the first is done soaking just short-circuited my brain.

looking forward to seeing the persimmon weft pair.

^:) Sorry to short circuit your brain jpsmith98. I'm trying something different with the second pair that will either be interesting or a complete bust. A variation on their 07 doubleware with an 01 cut.

just got some samples, i need to get the duck samples which they forgot to send

Nice progress sell veg. I have 2101 also, but mine isn't as well used. HAve you washed them and stuff like that...?

Nice progress sell veg. I have 2101 also, but mine isn't as well used. HAve you washed them and stuff like that...?

Yeah, they probably have 5-6 months of wear and have been washed every 4-6 weeks. They hold their indigo pretty well. I'll try and throw up some pictures in the next couple of days.

so my pair of semi-custom 1502xx came in the mail today, but I'm quite worried about these, two different selfedge lines and the backpockets seem to be attached in a rush... or is this normal?

some pics:

2lovls.jpg

1222o89.jpg

6h3n69.jpg

2h2o874.jpg

what do you think sufu?

the pocket attachment might be normal and go away with soaking, I don't know, but two different selfedge lines is weird no? (unless this would be specific to this denim, but they would have mentioned that before, wouldn't they?)