horriblyjollyjinx

Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

That was their recommendation - decided to run with it, as I don't think I'm at the point where seeing a sample in person would tell me much.

I had been in the market for a pair of Warehouse 800s, but I'm kind of excited to get to buy from a small business like this (though I don't expect Warehouse is huge, itself).

Can we please have some more fit picures / finished results?

Can we please have some more fit picures / finished results?

Hopefully soon... :)

I got around to taking a fit pic. Finally some sunshine.....

2902XX 2 hot soaks.

3404172837_c0be9f6856.jpg

^MOLTO fresco!

2902XX 2 hot soaks.

i'm curious about the size that you wearing

so 6 months have passed and the ag110x contest has ended. time to send in my jeans for photos and repairs.

Are you going to post pic's on here(SuFu) as well as R2F?

so 6 months have passed and the ag110x contest has ended. time to send in my jeans for photos and repairs.

Good luck! :)

HJJ, the jeans seem to be pretty sturdy tho. did any of the contestants get some proper fading after just 6 months?

2902XX 2 hot soaks.

woehoe, nice Vespa!

[great fit as well]

Mine are on their way. Seems though, that Jesus will be well in his way back to heaven before I get them...

Meanwhile I'll be eating traditional easter treat "Mämmi":

easter3.jpg

I'm not convinced. More details?

Oven-baked Malt Porridge a Finnish Easter Treat

Christmas is the main festival in the Finnish calendar and the time when Finns serve their most traditional fare. Easter, too, features some traditional foods, but they do not add up to a unified festive board.

easter3.jpg

The oldest and no doubt the most unusual traditional Finnish dish is mämmi, a dark brown porridge made of water and sweetened rye malt. It is baked in a slow oven in cardboard boxes made to look like birchbark baskets. Nowadays mämmi is a dessert served with cream and sugar, but originally it used to be a Lenten provision, eaten cold as such or spread on top of a slice of bread.

For a long time, Easter mämmi remained a special delicacy of southwestern Finns, until early this century the art of making mämmi spread nationwide, thanks to rural homemaking schools, agricultural societies and cookery books. Finland's independence in 1917 inspired a vigorous search for typically Finnish symbols. Mämmi, an age-old, genuine Finnish folk dish, was accepted as one. Nowadays it is a seasonal product for the bakeries. Rows of boxes resembling birchbark baskets and filled with mämmi appear in the food stores almost as soon as Christmas is over.

I'n not going to lie, when I first sat that picture, I thought it was some fermenting indigo bath.....

Guest akatsuki

I am getting ready to order a pair myself. These things look awesome, and I like that they are handmade by two guys basically. Now just to decide on fit and fabrics... So many decisions to make...

^wow is that the new duck cotton they use?

they look GREAT man and a nice slim fit!

not sure, but thats what they call their lot 402 on the product page . . . just compared to the 01xx its a slimmer leg, less of a highrise, and not quite as anti-fit. the 01xx is definitely the traditional, fuller cut. hope that helps some. you can also check the stats they list for the 402 cut http://ooe-yofukuten.com/402.html.

i think the 402 your talkign about is the 66 cut 02 using the #4 denim

Took me a while to get off my lazy ass and take photos of these. here they are. they are the 60's cut in black denim

Packaging:

2m66df9.jpg

33c0pbk.jpg

2uo57k0.jpg

Leather tag:

2zg96bk.jpg

Red selvage:

2weh1jq.jpg

All black hardware and stitching:

wwi060.jpg

Free denim sample and namecard:

jhd3pe.jpg

Pre-soak fit pics:

314qk90.jpg

16gj0uc.jpg

^^^ Do all the 02s come with the UFO rivets or did you get those custom? Same question with the donut buttons.

I have no idea how those fate. there's a one month old pair a few pages back with no significant fading. so i think this #22 denim would be quite hard to fade. i got my buttons custom.

^^ Nice one hurhur. Here is my pair of jeans, one less denim # and one less model #.

Ooe_Yofukuten2101xx.jpg

Soft leather patch, purple selvage and donut buttons. Soaking... :)