horriblyjollyjinx

Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Just some more photos of my cinch back 01's, go-to pants right now. Enjoying these as they fit just baggy enough and very comfortable.
Looking forward to the new Cossack jackets that are coming out.
ef8CiS8.jpg
qV4kRIi.jpg
MQbP7wC.jpg
eZjLWDq.jpg
9hymnqg.jpg
WJCuQBT.jpg
J4OUH93.jpg
9rzAYZa.jpg
3MHaF79.jpg
HKQRvSM.jpg
fY5hEUd.jpg
aZvsEQN.jpg
b7EIBNB.jpg
KJzMq0e.jpg

Found this interesting...I just bought the most recent 02’s in size 34 from S&S and they happen to arrive the same time as a pair of raw ROY KS1002 in size 33 I recently picked up off of eBay.  When I measured both, measurements are exactly the same...exact.  

^ Interesting Smallrod.  I would have thought the KS1002 would be trimmer and more linear through the hips.

I have both models but 34 in Roy and 36 in Ooe -- both look good but the Ooe is more comfortable.  If only Roy made size 35 ;-)

That maybe true...that’s one measurement I didn’t compare.  I did the waist, front and back rises, thigh knee and hem.  Inseams are the same since they were both hemmed to the same length.  

Navy moleskin cossack jacket should be released soon. :ph34r:

I cannot decide which color I want in the moleskin Cossack jacket! They all look so good

Edited by heyson

Does anyone know the actual weight of this fabric? I'm assuming it's the same as the one released before. I love the look of the jacket, but I'm hoping it's fairly light. It's not going to take time away from me wearing my leather jackets.

Edited by dudewuttheheck

I'd assume the fabric is ~10 oz., I'd ask S&S as I'm sure they have that info.
Had to give my cinch back 01's a wash, spilled something on them yesterday.
InnsAQV.jpg
ycl6sbC.jpg
tvwLvop.jpg
7tW43pY.jpg
kwha6tI.jpg
ooVAWEn.jpg
d5pkv4T.jpg
cmbIX24.jpg
vd9PJP9.jpg
Xj0KNhI.jpg
kUPRwwT.jpg
wTia4Si.jpg
LjPqh14.jpg
s5PbMQV.jpg
VL3Au53.jpg
fu7CSM0.jpg
w5K6wXr.jpg
29g8DPI.jpg
oQuMTaS.jpg
ECkxm3i.jpg
WZIFX3w.jpg

S&S just got their navy Cossack jackets in, I ordered mine and will be sure to post plenty of photos once it arrives. 

You beat me to it! I'm definitely interested.:D

I thought so ;)
I wonder how long Ooe already had this Cone denim or if it is a recent acquirement.

I think a pair of the 02 cut jeans would suit Cone really well, but I’m sure whatever they make I’ll end up buying most likely.

That’s pretty funny b_F.

Of course, you know I’ll be right behind Broark in line for those Cone OA-02’s  :cool:

Mm, can't help but pick up a pair of these. Agreed with the 02 combo, but I sure would like a pair of 03.

Let’s be honest, I’m going to get whatever they make out if it in all likelihood. :D

Smh I want both the mustard and navy Cossacks! And now I want their cone!

Food for thought: I always found Ooe's fly placket to be quite long in comparison to other brands.
But maybe it's just me :D

So I got the Cossack jacket in, I'm a little torn if I should keep it or not.
It's really well made and the moleskin is really nice, I'm just not entirely sure if I'm crazy about the fit. What do you guys think?
Here it is with a chambray and a tee underneath.
mRb2LiQ.jpg
Ipsc4m2.jpg
Just a tee, tucked in.
8wV0jIl.jpg
Buttoned up.
VMDsWgW.jpg
And untucked tee.
1ELT7Qx.jpg

Looks too small IMO.

Although this is the intended style?!

Edit: fit in the shoulders looks about right 

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

Yeah, looks like it fits pretty much as intended?

Definitely doesn’t go well at all with untucked shirts—I’ve found the same with mine 

Shoulders and sleeve length look fine but it looks tight in the body.

Edited by JDelage

If you cannot comfortably leap from the bare back of one horse (running in a tight circle) to another adjacent horse (also bare back, running in the same tight circle), via a star jump but with your arms crossed then alas, it is too small.

Looks a bit tight in the body and touch too short. The looser fitting jeans make the jacket look small on you. Maybe see if the jacket goes well with other jeans  before you make up your mind?

It looks a tad tight in the body, but otherwise the fit looks as intended. I don't think it looks good with the looser cut jeans. Maybe if the jacket was a size bigger it would look better with those jeans... Try it with your PBJ 019's a post a pic (I remember those jeans 'cuz I've been wanting a pair, and they look good on you). 

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I feel like it's just one the cusp of being too small.
I'm going to try it on with some different jeans / shirts tomorrow and make the call.
Bums me out because it's a really nice jacket.

I actually think it looks great @Broark! It is certainly on the tighter side, but I do not think that is a bad thing personally especially given that the shoulders and sleeves look right. Without question I think it looks better with the t shirt than the chambray and even better with the t shirt tucked. I think the length is great, but I like short denim/cotton jackets. 

If it is uncomfortable for you, then it's not a good fit, but I like how it looks. I am well aware that I am in the minority here, though.

I agree with Jake, I like the look of the jacket!

Perhaps it would look better with a white/ecru shirt tucked into olive trousers?