Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

The Buridan's donkey could not choose between hay and water, and died of hunger and thirst at the same time. I hope we should not find ourselves in a similar situation between FW and OY... B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Does anyone have a pair of size 31 or 32 Ooe Yofukuten jeans they are willing to sell? I have been trying to get a pair for almost a year now without any luck. I've message Neil from Standard & Strange on IG to see if they are expecting orders anytime soon and haven't heard back yet. I have a pair of Size 30 (31.9 in waist) Conner's Sewing Factory One Piece of Rock S409XXX M-WW2 that are barely worn that I might be willing to trade. Thanks!

2 hours ago, landof19 said:

Does anyone have a pair of size 31 or 32 Ooe Yofukuten jeans they are willing to sell? I have been trying to get a pair for almost a year now without any luck. I've message Neil from Standard & Strange on IG to see if they are expecting orders anytime soon and haven't heard back yet. I have a pair of Size 30 (31.9 in waist) Conner's Sewing Factory One Piece of Rock S409XXX M-WW2 that are barely worn that I might be willing to trade. Thanks!

You mean size 31/32 tagged size or actual size? I have a pair of 01s in size 34(fits 32)

Would anyone be willing to part with a pair of Ooe Yofukuten jeans or scrubs pants? My waist is approximately 31 or 32 inches. I’ve reached out to Neil at Standard & Strange to see if they will be getting the new release in June, but I have yet to hear back. I may also be willing to trade my Conner’s Sewing Factory One Piece of Rock S409XXX M-WW2 San Francisco jeans in size 30 (32 waist), which have barely been worn. Let me know!

4 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Holk.jp will get a shipment from Ooe soon. You might want to ask them. 

And Ooe is producing a new batch for their store which you can pre-order. But I'm not sure if that one is domestic only. Worth a  shot

Thanks BF! I reached out to HOLK and they told me their first drop with be in-store only. They will eventually ship that pair with future drops.

On 1/14/2022 at 1:01 PM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Holk.jp will get a shipment from Ooe soon. You might want to ask them. 

And Ooe is producing a new batch for their store which you can pre-order. But I'm not sure if that one is domestic only. Worth a  shot

FWIW, Ooe is taking reservations of intent to buy the new 01 cut with O.A-XX4 fabric through the end of January. Not sure if they've already filled all available spots but DM/email them directly and you can hopefully still reserve a pair.

On 1/16/2022 at 1:07 PM, aho said:

FWIW, Ooe is taking reservations of intent to buy the new 01 cut with O.A-XX4 fabric through the end of January. Not sure if they've already filled all available spots but DM/email them directly and you can hopefully still reserve a pair.

Thanks for the heads up!  I messaged them yesterday on Instagram and was able to reserve a pair.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 12:07 PM, aho said:

So bummed I missed this! I literally messaged Ooe the day before they started taking reservations to see if I could pay in advance for a pair of size 33. On Jan 31st I saw their post stating that reservations has closed. I messaged to see if I could still reserve a pair and they responded I can’t. I wish I would’ve had alerts turned on this thread. I literally have the worst luck, as I’ve been waiting a year to purchase a new pair of Ooe jeans. Oh well, such is life.

5 hours ago, landof19 said:

So bummed I missed this! I literally messaged Ooe the day before they started taking reservations to see if I could pay in advance for a pair of size 33. On Jan 31st I saw their post stating that reservations has closed. I messaged to see if I could still reserve a pair and they responded I can’t. I wish I would’ve had alerts turned on this thread. I literally have the worst luck, as I’ve been waiting a year to purchase a new pair of Ooe jeans. Oh well, such is life.

Check Ooe's fb and ig -- there are some possibilities left, I guess.

6 hours ago, Talan said:

Check Ooe's fb and ig -- there are some possibilities left, I guess.

Thanks so much for the suggestion. I double checked and the message I sent to Ooe was on 1/9 and they started taking reservations on 1/7. Because I didn’t request a specific size in my message there was some confusion. Long story short, they were able to squeeze me in for a size 33! 

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, busterthehuman said:

Wait you only wore these for 6 months? How often? These are crazy good!

Much appreciated, really just getting started though! I wear them every day, but usually walk around 3 hours a day with little sitting (stand up desk, dog walks, general WFH lol)

17 hours ago, aho said:

Much appreciated, really just getting started though! I wear them every day, but usually walk around 3 hours a day with little sitting (stand up desk, dog walks, general WFH lol)

Oh excellent. Wish I had the discipline to wear my denim this often. I end up throwing on fatigues too often - but I'm glad there's others like yourself that are dedicated to make theirs look this good.

• 2 months later...