Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

1 minute ago, Dr_Heech said:

@Broark where's the fit pic of those Ooe wide leg bucklebacks you snagged? Or have l missed that??

You referring to the 20's pair? Don't think I got around to taking fit pics yet, been really busy with work.
I'll get some up soon! Still focusing on my FW S601XX's honestly, it's been difficult for me to wear anything else.

17 hours ago, aho said:

but I’m very tempted…I fear if my size makes it through next Wednesday I’ll have to order a pair 

Same here. I've been eyeing a few pairs but if I can get my hands on one I'll abstain from new jeans from then through all of 2022. I'm typing this to hold myself to that. :mellow: I've wanted a pair of OA's for awhile and this cut looks like exactly what I want. Not holding my breath though. 

Insane! If it's any consolation, the S&S email newsletter did mention more Ooe to come :ph34r:

We've got more Ooe coming down the pipeline as well, with several new styles planned for release next year. So, if you do miss out on these, don't fret, pre-orders will be launching soon, and we're really excited to share what Ooe have planned with you all.

8 hours ago, AlientoyWorkmachine said:

Haha geez. I checked yesterday morning and there was nothing, then not again until today. Missed out on that. Ooe going the way of Supreme? :rolleyes: A good time to remind myself I have plenty of good jeans already. 

Also surprised at how fast they sold out, but I'm thinking they held on to a number of pairs to have on hand at the NYC store, which is fair. No worries though, a handful of months and who knows what may come!

Ive been wearing my OA02's lately.  Love the buttery soft pocket bags on these jeans.   After wearing some other brands for a bit, I am really appreciating OOE's and the last iteration of Roys, the RT.  They are different 

On 11/18/2021 at 8:26 PM, aho said:

Also surprised at how fast they sold out, but I'm thinking they held on to a number of pairs to have on hand at the NYC store, which is fair. No worries though, a handful of months and who knows what may come!

I got one of my pair of Ooe jeans a couple weeks after they sold out at S&S. Someone returned a pair in my size and S&S put it back on their webstore. I recommend checking the site regularly for returned stock. S&S might relist them (though I don't see the 505 in the webshop, currently).

On 11/22/2021 at 4:15 PM, Broark said:

Get yourself a pair of FW Timber Beast instead of those chinos with knee pads :laugh2:

On 11/24/2021 at 5:18 PM, Broark said:

You've got until December 6th or I'll be ordering the OAs. :D

Wolf pack has Timber Beast in size 36. They will answer to inquires sent to info at wolfpack-webshop.com

56 minutes ago, Broark said:

Nice find @Talan! Looks like I have a decision to make. :ph34r:

Since I already have a couple of FW items, but each time missed the opportunity to buy an OY, my decision will be in favor of the latter... B)

4 hours ago, Talan said:

Since I already have a couple of FW items, but each time missed the opportunity to buy an OY, my decision will be in favor of the latter... B)

I’m kinda on the other end of the equation here, I have quite a bit of OA but I’ve been really into Freewheelers lately. If these are the same cut as the original Boss Pants I might have to pass, I found those a little too slim for the detailing.