Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

^What an eagle eye spot that was @Broark! Maybe sweats or something along those lines? Also curious what denim they're cooking up (their latest two posts on IG) which look more or less like traditional 5 pocket jeans. My Barnstormers were just sent out a couple days ago. Sucks as I paid for them way early on in August, not the best service I've had from a JPN retailer to say the least (I think he forgot my pair were sitting around to be hemmed; he even asked if I paid already lol). 

@aho I was thinking maybe more hiking gear similar to the backpacks they did a little while back. Whatever it is I'm sure it'll be interesting, sweats would be cool.
And I feel similarly about the feedback on BS, I think the influx of interest honestly overwhelmed him a bit.
I never actually got an answer on the 03's, I just pieced it together that I wasn't going to get a pair.
When my '27's shipped out I never got any tracking info sent to me until 3 days after they had been delivered. 
Of course USPS was holding them at the post office because they couldn't find my apartment...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

You should do more of this stuff @aho!

Well, anybody besides @Broark having pre-ordered or intends to buy the new jeans for Standard&Strange? :D 

Do you have a link? I can't seem to find anything about it. Not sure if I will, but I've been waiting for an S+S restock. Depends on the fit options I think. 

6 minutes ago, MJF9 said:

I thought I saw a post on IG from a shop in Japan for a rerun of the Ooe x Bandanna Almanac overalls and another pair of overalls in duck... however can't find it.

Anyone see that and which shop?

Think you’re referring to Picker Clothing here. I don’t think its a rerun actually, just posting some of his items that he still has in stock. Someone asked about overseas shipping and it’s not an option right now. :(

Also waiting for more details on the S&S NYC pair, but we know it’s not the 03 cut but seems to have some WWII details mixed in potentially? (Based on Ooe’s IG posts, I could be off base). Denim should be XX3 which was used on the 505C’s for the Santa Fe shop etc in the past. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Was also able to pick up a pair, my first pair of OAs and man do they absolutely live up to the hype. I was planning to keep them on ice since I have a few pairs already in rotation but I might just cave lol... Will update with some pics if/when I decide to give em their inaugural wash 

10 minutes ago, dawei94 said:

if this is the last of their exclusive denim, what denim will they use for other jeans going forward? 

I would imagine this is the last run of just this specific batch of denim, they'll probably use a new lot of exclusive fabric on future production.