Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Thanx @wmb 

There was a W34 on eBay that’s about to expire, so I thought I’d ask before bidding... decided against it cuz I have been wearing a more relaxed fit lately ... & if I ever consider getting a pair, I’m leaning on a tagged W36, maybe.

@MJF9 pricing from Japan looks good. Although S&S have been very competitive with their pricing vs Japanese retailers. 
Throw in free shipping and the difference is likely to be negligible when you add in shipping costs from Japan.
The 44 looks perfect for me, measurements look similar to my other OA twisted denim chore coat.

2 minutes ago, Broark said:

Man, I thought I was on the S&S early release OA list but I guess not. :D Just kidding, I know you’re local so that plays into it. Great looking jacket!

I live 8 blocks away, plus I had an instinct they may be in and they just arrived yesterday. 

1 hour ago, Broark said:

I spoke too soon, it’s been taken care of. :ph34r: I’m feeling kinda crazy about buying a jacket in the middle of the Texas summer.

at least it's lightweight....

think they might be making some pants out of the same denim at some point.
Those could be the ecru pants that finally push me over the edge.
@MJF9 crazy that the jacket only took 3 days to get from Oakland to the UK, looking forward to some photos of yours.

41 minutes ago, redragon said:

^

Pretty sure the Cone version of the jacket will push you over the edge sooner then the ecru pants. :wink:

You’re right. :D The ecru denim would be really nice for pants, lightweight and perfect for summer. Not too bright either.