Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

^haha yeah I DMed Jeremy as soon as you wrote about a pair of 02's...No further details unfortunately, but here's hoping! In the meantime, some quasi updates on the 02's I'm wearing now:

Love the patch

My ONLY qualm (and it's nitpicking really) is I wish the S&S branded rivets were stamped on the backside as well; They're currently plain, which goes against the aesthetic IMO

^Still kicking myself for snoozing on those...

Interesting you mention the indigo holding, I find my latest pair (recent batch of 02's from a couple months ago) to be fast faders! Not sure if they're diff fabric though

On 5/6/2020 at 12:50 PM, Broark said:

A batch of 02's should be hitting soon-ish, made from deadstock Cone. Not sure of the timeframe right now, but soon. :ph34r:

instagram live post showing a roll of denim with animated US flags sticking out and flapping in the wind...

I picked up the ecru chore coat at Inspiration. Happy to put up some pics or answer questions if anyone wants.

Broark & Goodrain, I will post measurements & photos asap.

Hardware closeups/faux-macro. Indoor lighting to everything is a bit off, didn't know my phone could zoom in this far.
Also at first I was not a fan of the buttons on these compared to the older pairs I have. But they're aging nicely.
hzhlcUx.jpg
EueugsP.jpg
6SxEzMZ.jpg
ZNJoxms.jpg
C1AGE2Q.jpg
VRHUe2v.jpg
F5FctKc.jpg